2019-12-08 - Seoul
Tour: Joshua Tree Tour 2019
Songs played: 25
Audio recordings: 3
Videos: 1
  1. They also joined the 27 club!

Well, one was 28.
  2. Bono dedicated Love Is Bigger to them and others whose life has cut short. Also said stop feeling suicide. He didn't say the names but instead 'you know what I'm talking about'... well yes of course...
    To me, and to many other people here, the two singers' death were not suicides but murders. But I really had no idea what they were up against, as he said..
  3. Originally posted by MLily:[..]
    Bono dedicated Love Is Bigger to them and others whose life has cut short. Also said stop feeling suicide. He didn't say the names but instead 'you know what I'm talking about'... well yes of course...
    To me, and to many other people here, the two singers' death were not suicides but murders. But I really had no idea what they were up against, as he said..
    I would hope that a public inquiry into their deaths comes to light. Obviously there is going to be conspiracy theories. Regardless, RIP.
  4. Back in China - and sounds still ringing.... great night in Korea, the beginning was interesting and sad to miss Bad - the crowd didn't care and just went nuts regardless. I'll post a photoset in the next week here, first row on the rail.

The Love is Bigger dedication was super moving and very heartfelt.

If someone happens to have bought a spare XXL event t-shirt, let me know - they were all gone when I managed to get to the Temple of Merch!!!!
  5. Originally posted by miryclay:[..]
    I would hope that a public inquiry into their deaths comes to light. Obviously there is going to be conspiracy theories. Regardless, RIP.
    Oh I said it a little dubiously. I don't mean any conspiracy theories.
    It's about the media, yellow press coaching all those ugly online commentators how to blame those girls, the court's being harsh on female victims while being way too generous to male offenders, things like that...

6. When U2 were leaving town
  7. Originally posted by twoshots:Back in China - and sounds still ringing.... great night in Korea, the beginning was interesting and sad to miss Bad - the crowd didn't care and just went nuts regardless. I'll post a photoset in the next week here, first row on the rail.

The Love is Bigger dedication was super moving and very heartfelt.

If someone happens to have bought a spare XXL event t-shirt, let me know - they were all gone when I managed to get to the Temple of Merch!!!!
    Couldn't believe the queue for the merch stand!! I have a large spare if interested?
    The Korean crowd was by far the best so far on this tour!!
  8. Originally posted by Mint:[..]
    Couldn't believe the queue for the merch stand!! I have a large spare if interested?
    The Korean crowd was by far the best so far on this tour!!
    Ahhhh Thanks, I really need XXL, I am a tall European!!!!

Indeed - brilliant crowd! Glad I was there (even though I didn't get the t-shirt..., unless there is a kind soul out there!
  9. This tour might be better than 2017 honestly ever thing I heard is amazing