2019-12-08 - Seoul
Tour: Joshua Tree Tour 2019
Songs played: 25
Audio recordings: 3
Videos: 1
  1. DaVinci Resolve is free.
  2. Good luck finding a big iem production for Singapore though.

Next time, fund mercenaries (me) out there
  3. Have a bootlegging company every offered to fly you about to shows to record?
  4. For Singapore it’s probably more a case of getting the individual videos already on YouTube and making them one show trying to make the transitions smooth enough so gaps aren’t noticeable. I was at the 2 london E&I shows as well and might try a similar thing but with that there’s some good recordings available so the audio could be improved over that on the videos . I obviously won’t share any of this until I’ve spoke with the people who put the original videos up and shared the original recordings. I might find that easier with the London shows as the sources were taken from bootleg cd’s but I wouldn’t share anything with your audio Hoserama or other tapers without permission. I could maybe share the London one first to see what people think of that but I can’t see it being finished any time soon, might not be started any time soon for that matter.

I would happily pay for your show tickets for you to try and get recordings for me but I wouldn’t have the money to pay for travel, accommodation etc. If it was one that was close to home for you and you didn’t have big expenses I wouldn’t hesitate.

5. and awesome!

Very feature packed. But not very user friendly for a beginner. Luckily there's plenty of Youtube videos to help you out. I came from a cheap vertion of Sony Vegas, to the free version of Resolve. As it's so good.

Currently rotoscoping part of a clip of WOWY from Sydney 2, 2019. Long, laborious, frustrating process. But at least it was quite easy to find Youtube videos to guide me.
  6. Originally posted by deanallison:[..]
    I was at the 2 london E&I shows as well and might try a similar thing but with that there’s some good recordings available so the audio could be improved over that on the videos . I obviously won’t share any of this until I’ve spoke with the people who put the original videos up and shared the original recordings. I might find that easier with the London shows as the sources were taken from bootleg cd’s but I wouldn’t share anything with your audio Hoserama or other tapers without permission. I could maybe share the London one first to see what people think of that but I can’t see it being finished any time soon, might not be started any time soon for that matter.
    I can offer up Acrobat from London 2.

I often try to record the show, with the camera attached to the rail. So I can contcentrate on other things, enjoying the show! But O2 security shut that down within a couple of minutes of the show starting, making me remove the camera. So only recorded a couple of songs. This, & Summer of Love, which I somehow deleted half of from my hard disk.

Recorded in 4k, but rendered to 1080p, using Davinci Resolve.

Had a bit more luck with Belfast secuity for EI. Pretty much finished editing Zoo Station, but stalled, as I can't find a good audio track for it. Any help with this from anyone would be much appreciated
  7. Originally posted by ddarroch:[..]
    I can offer up Acrobat from London 2.

[YouTube Video]

I often try to record the show, with the camera attached to the rail. So I can contcentrate on other things, enjoying the show! But O2 security shut that down within a couple of minutes of the show starting, making me remove the camera. So only recorded a couple of songs. This, & Summer of Love, which I somehow deleted half of from my hard disk.

Recorded in 4k, but rendered to 1080p, using Davinci Resolve.

Had a bit more luck with Belfast secuity for EI. Pretty much finished editing Zoo Station, but stalled, as I can't find a good audio track for it.
    Very nice thank you for sharing, in fact I’ve seen a few videos from the show but seeing this offered up on the back of my comment is giving me some real motivation to get things moving and it’s a really good capture of the performance. We’ll be heading into lockdown here in scotland for 3 weeks from Boxing Day so I think it’s the perfect chance to dive in to it. I hope with a good bit of time put into it I can contribute something worthy of sharing.
  8. I got offered $1000 for a pristine Rolling Stones ALD in 2002, which was tempting for 16 year old me at the time. Declined it though, didn't want my name on that bootleg labels books when they finally got raided (which did happen).

Through an intermediary, Crystal Cat tried buttering me up for a deal. I basically made a stink on how they jacked a bunch of my recordings without even sending me a courtesy copy. The intermediary set it up so I got courtesy copies and a bunch of other extra random CC bootlegs I requested. And then when he came around to ask if we wanted to work anything else out, I basically said "K, thanxs, byyeeeeee"

I do local paid mercenary gigs for friends sometimes. You want me to cover Styx at a local venue for you? 10 IEM pull? Sure, $400 gets you everything I record that night. But that's really only for local simple pulls, and never gets sold for profit. I'm basically a mercenary for hire that night, and selling my time & expertise, but I don't want my final product to be solid for profit in any way.
  9. Originally posted by deanallison:[..]
    I would happily pay for your show tickets for you to try and get recordings for me but I wouldn’t have the money to pay for travel, accommodation etc. If it was one that was close to home for you and you didn’t have big expenses I wouldn’t hesitate.

Totally understood. Plus you'd blow a lot of money just for a single show. I'd rather see you invest in some taping gear and try to record your own shows--much better use of money.
  10. Hi @Hoserama. Could you please upload Adam's IEM for this show. Would greatly appreciate it as I'm unable to do so through U2Torrents. My ratio has dropped low and I am unable to increase my ratio. Thanks so much.