1. I almost reached the 1000 Bootlegs! Just one more to go! How many do you guys have?

If your looking for something, check out my profile or download my bootleg list:

http://www.savefile.com/files/258202

Feel Free to ask for stuff
  2. wow! you've got a huge collection, compliments.
    I only started few months ago to collect U2 bootlegs and I had hard times to find them on the net till I found this awesome site. Despite what my download counter says, up to now I got (only) 364 bootlegs, but they're still growing
  3. 647 at the moment, hope to get to 1000 in a few months
  4. You guys have massive collections. I wish i had the time and energy to collect so many.I prefer to get some excellent quality ones from each tour and as many different tracks from each tour as possible. If you can recommend some top drawer ones for me i'd appreciate it.
  5. Wow, excellent! I only started 3 days ago and I have 12 so far!! 1000 bootlegs, OMG!! I hope I reach that soon. I can only do about 300 megs per day, but hey, I'm getting there!!! What a dream to have all these bootlegs!!! I can't thank you all enough for it!!!

6. Hi, Star:

There's actually a discussion about the "must-have" shows elsewhere on the forum. See the "General bootleg discussion" forum.

For my money, anything from the Spring 1992 Zoo TV tour, 84, 85, 87, or 89 is guaranteed to be great. Also try Tampa 2005. It had a great set (although the encore was rather restrained).

--Claude