1. Here’s my shot. I wouldn’t change most of the lead singles, but if I had to:
    Boy - I Will Follow or The Electric Co.
    October - Gloria
    War - Sunday Bloody Sunday
    TUF - A Sort of Homecoming (but let’s face it, Pride was perfect)
    TJT - Streets or Still Haven’t Found What I’m Looking For (but let’s fave it, WOWY was perfect)
    R&H - When Love Comes to Town
    AB - Even Better Than the Real Thing or Mysterious Ways (But let’s face it, The Fly was perfect)
    Zooropa - double A-Side of Lemon and Stay
    Pop - Staring at the Sun
    ATYCLB - Stuck in a Moment or maybe Elevation (but let’s face it, Beautiful Day was perfect)
    HTDAAB - All Because of You (but let’s face it, Vertigo was perfect)
    NLOTH - No Line on the Horizon or Magnificent
    SOI - Every Breaking Wave or California
    SOE - double A-Side of Get Out of Your Own Way and American Soul… if not that, then perhaps The Blackout or Summer of Love
  2. I've refered to Cedarwood Road as CR a couple of times (same as UV for UltraViolet), it's not so bad. It's the brackets that make S(FSC!) and UV(LMW) look so ridiculous lol

G for Gloria would be hilarious too, but quite fitting given that Bono has snippetted G-L-O-R-I-A dozens of times

And then again there's OOC for Out Of Control which @mattfromcanada surprisingly didn't use
  3. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]
    I've refered to Cedarwood Road as CR a couple of times (same as UV for UltraViolet), it's not so bad. It's the brackets that make S(FSC!) and UV(LMW) look so ridiculous lol

G for Gloria would be hilarious too, but quite fitting given that Bono has snippetted G-L-O-R-I-A dozens of times

And then again there's OOC for Out Of Control which @mattfromcanada surprisingly didn't use

Perhaps it would help to defend myself that I work in Project Management, for which nearly all communications are acronyms!
  4. Also, no one seems to point out that I was accurate and used the " ! " for Stay
  5. Haha, that was a nice touch indeed. And being a Project Manager we forgive you........... maybe

Although,

6. I really like the U2 songs M, M, M, M, O, O, O, D, D, and DD
  7. Boy - Electric Co
    October - Rejoice
    War - Like a song
    TUF - ASOH
    TJT - One tree hill
    R&H - AIWIY
    Achtung - Mysterious Ways
    Zooropa - stay
    Pop - SATS
    ATYCLB - Elevation