2019-12-11 - Manila
Tour: Joshua Tree Tour 2019
Songs played: 26
Audio recordings: 1
  1. what about band performance? I think I've heard Bono sing better on this tour.. I don't think there is/was much difference between shows. The setlist is just very impressive, small changes don't really make a big difference. Even without Bad, the show still is great!
  2. My friend was in the same hotel as the crew. The crew was talking about how the show was one of the best of the tour and that the venue sort of reminded the crew of the Apollo.

However, social media in the Philippines is abuzz because U2 dedicated Ultraviolet to controversial figure Maria Ressa who is facing charges of cyber libel and tax evasion. The first uploaded of that song on YouTube is actually the first U2 video I have ever seen that has four times more dislikes than likes! Check it out here:

By the way, I also took many nice pictures from the show. I will upload them slowly but surely so check out the photos section. So far only 20+ photos now, but many more to come.

Cheers,

J
  3. Originally posted by jick:My friend was in the same hotel as the crew. The crew was talking about how the show was one of the best of the tour and that the venue sort of reminded the crew of the Apollo.

However, social media in the Philippines is abuzz because U2 dedicated Ultraviolet to controversial figure Maria Ressa who is facing charges of cyber libel and tax evasion. The first uploaded of that song on YouTube is actually the first U2 video I have ever seen that has four times more dislikes than likes! Check it out here:

[YouTube Video]

By the way, I also took many nice pictures from the show. I will upload them slowly but surely so check out the photos section. So far only 20+ photos now, but many more to come.

Cheers,

J
    Great audio in that video! You had a great view.
  4. That is not my video, but I am just sharing it because of the number of dislikes it has.

Yes, the show had good acoustics. I hope the U2start.com people can get a well-taped version of this show. Not only does it have a great setlist, it has the potential to be the best recording of this tour.

Cheers,

J

5. Who's gonna tell him?
  6. Finally, after two years I am back to compiling multi-camera angle edits of the U2 concert in Philippine Arena. This is "One" - the second song I edited because of the Philippine references including the flag in the end.
  7. Originally posted by jick:Finally, after two years I am back to compiling multi-camera angle edits of the U2 concert in Philippine Arena. This is "One" - the second song I edited because of the Philippine references including the flag in the end. [YouTube Video]
    Did you collect the original files or did you download the videos directly from YouTube?
  8. Downloaded from YouTube only. The thumbnails are photos I took from the show. The audio is from the file being shared here in this site.

Cheers,

J
  9. I think I have not shared a link of Bad yet. I will slowly try to finish the entire show over the next month because it's U2's only show in the Philippines and I wanted to document it.

Cheers,

J