1. Originally posted by AnselmoLopes:I prefer TJT because we do not have a decent concert this classic album. I do not turn on for The Hipodrome show in Paris-87 because this show do not have "Streets", unfortunately.

The concert by EI-2018, is very similar to IE-2015, that is why me do not have anxious for that. But I understand very well that many fans want this concert by EI, because many for then were there.
    I didn’t feel like E&I was too similar to I&E. There’s going to be 15 different songs on the Berlin dvd to the I&E Paris show. Even the JT17 didn’t have as many changes from I&E as that. The staging is very similar but I don’t think they reused many visuals on the later E&I shows compared to I&E. Very different shows for me.
  2. Berlin, not only because I was there but also because it's the first and probably last concert DVD that has been recorded in my home country.
    I'd never thought that there will ever be a DVD release with a concert that has been filmed in Germany. It always have been much more "exciting" countries, but now its Germany!!!! I am sooo happy about this
  3. Originally posted by deanallison:[..]
    I didn’t feel like E&I was too similar to I&E. There’s going to be 15 different songs on the Berlin dvd to the I&E Paris show. Even the JT17 didn’t have as many changes from I&E as that. The staging is very similar but I don’t think they reused many visuals on the later E&I shows compared to I&E. Very different shows for me.
    Yes I agree with you about this matter. Specialy in the end of EI when the band put songs by AB. But I refer to the structure very similar to the 2015 concert. A TJT-2017 was more greatest with your stage and emotion. At least for me ...
  4. I would like them both.
  5. I would like them both as a BOGO!
  6. And for U2 to play my backyard!
  7. Originally posted by AnselmoLopes:I prefer TJT because we do not have a decent concert this classic album. I do not turn on for The Hipodrome show in Paris-87 because this show do not have "Streets", unfortunately.

The concert by EI-2018, is very similar to IE-2015, that is why me do not have anxious for that. But I understand very well that many fans want this concert by EI, because many for then were there.

That depends on wich moment of the EI tour you take. In the start it is indeed very similar, but at the end it was a total different show.

The whole transmission from Berlin 1 to Berlin 2.5 is just an amazing experience. And makes it a totally different show.
  8. Originally posted by JoeHar:[..]

That depends on wich moment of the EI tour you take. In the start it is indeed very similar, but at the end it was a total different show.

The whole transmission from Berlin 1 to Berlin 2.5 is just an amazing experience. And makes it a totally different show.
    I can't wait for the Berlin DVD! Paris 2015 is one of my all time favorites, but after the second Copenhagen show the ei tour became its own thing, very different to the ie shows.
  9. Joshua Tree. I still have sour feelings about the Experience tour (despite the fact that the seltist had changed QUITE a bit by the Berlin show), plus - seeing the Joshua Tree front to back was fucking amazing, I don't care how others feel about it haha. I need to see it again!
  10. Anton's Depeche Mode film looks to be released first...? It's rumoured to be a November release.
  11. These dvd’s combined with the subscription gift really will complete some of the live essentials. MOTD, wild horses and acrobat for the first time on an official live release, only so cruel will be left from the big 2 albums without an official live release and it has barely been played. I think it’s something the band have been aware of in recent years, they’ve probably heard questions about releasing more live stuff and maybe not been up for releasing every show like some have suggested but have been determined to give us at least one official live version of the songs.
  12. Berlin, probably the only chance to ever get a release I have been "part of".

For that reason, probably the only of their releases I would actually watch at least once completely. (Never watched any of their releases in more than parts, I do not like their editing, video and audiowise and I am already certain, even this show will differ A LOT from what my multicam represents (not talking about the technical quality of sources here)).