1. Originally posted by AnselmoLopes:I prefer TJT because we do not have a decent concert this classic album. I do not turn on for The Hipodrome show in Paris-87 because this show do not have "Streets", unfortunately.

The concert by EI-2018, is very similar to IE-2015, that is why me do not have anxious for that. But I understand very well that many fans want this concert by EI, because many for then were there.
    I didn’t feel like E&I was too similar to I&E. There’s going to be 15 different songs on the Berlin dvd to the I&E Paris show. Even the JT17 didn’t have as many changes from I&E as that. The staging is very similar but I don’t think they reused many visuals on the later E&I shows compared to I&E. Very different shows for me.
  2. Berlin, not only because I was there but also because it's the first and probably last concert DVD that has been recorded in my home country.
    I'd never thought that there will ever be a DVD release with a concert that has been filmed in Germany. It always have been much more "exciting" countries, but now its Germany!!!! I am sooo happy about this
  3. Originally posted by deanallison:[..]
    I didn’t feel like E&I was too similar to I&E. There’s going to be 15 different songs on the Berlin dvd to the I&E Paris show. Even the JT17 didn’t have as many changes from I&E as that. The staging is very similar but I don’t think they reused many visuals on the later E&I shows compared to I&E. Very different shows for me.
    Yes I agree with you about this matter. Specialy in the end of EI when the band put songs by AB. But I refer to the structure very similar to the 2015 concert. A TJT-2017 was more greatest with your stage and emotion. At least for me ...
  4. I would like them both.
  5. I would like them both as a BOGO!
  6. And for U2 to play my backyard!