1. Hey everyone I launched a Facebook page , mixlr channel and YouTube page . Please follow me I stream a late of rare stuff regularly. Live now !
    U2BLUEROOMRADIO is on Mixlr http://mixlr.com/u2blueroomradio
  2. Facebook? What's that?
  3. Life is a journey, you don’t care about the destination, you care about the scenery along the way and the mood of seeing the scenery.
  4. If my memory serves me well Rob was the man who got SOE on record before it’s release and steamed it live. I’ll not forget the epic comment before the 2nd listen of Love Is Bigger. It was also just a great memory to have the excitement waiting for the album to leak somehow, desperate to hear it and Rob was there to provide it, what a legend. He has a great YouTube page with lots of full shows in good quality as well. A sad loss to the u2 community but also a sad loss in general. My thoughts go out to his family and close friends, really sad. Thanks for the memories Rob.
  5. Am I to assume he ran the blue room YouTube channel? Such a nice guy, I remember that night on Facebook with SOE very well. Rest In Peace
  6. Such sad news. I didn't know Rob but I discovered his fantastic YouTube channel a while back. His uploads have been excellent and have brought me a great deal of joy. Rob's channel has allowed me to discover some great rare performances of songs and also to rediscover some other performances I'd not listened to in a while. I will remember Rob and his family and friends in my prayers. May he rest in peace.
  7. Originally posted by deanallison:If my memory serves me well Rob was the man who got SOE on record before it’s release and steamed it live. I’ll not forget the epic comment before the 2nd listen of Love Is Bigger. It was also just a great memory to have the excitement waiting for the album to leak somehow, desperate to hear it and Rob was there to provide it, what a legend. He has a great YouTube page with lots of full shows in good quality as well. A sad loss to the u2 community but also a sad loss in general. My thoughts go out to his family and close friends, really sad. Thanks for the memories Rob.
    "This one's fucking epic!" Rest in peace Rob.
  8. Such sad news may he rest in peace. My condolences to his family and friends.
  9. Really great YouTube channel and one I find myself visiting regularly. Rest In Peace.