2019-12-15 - Mumbai
Tour: Joshua Tree Tour 2019
Songs played: 26
Audio recordings: 1
Videos: 1
  1. There's quite a few more from Europe, also from the States (not from this forum but can put you in touch if you want!)
  2. Sorry Chrissie as you know I couldn’t come. I will come only to Singapore. Can’t offer more
  3. Originally posted by ishi:[..]

buy it yourself... that way the ticket will still be in your name just in case they ask for the cardholder or whatever

Thanks, ishi.

4. Thanks, Remy.
  5. Originally posted by Remy:[..]
    There's quite a few more from Europe, also from the States (not from this forum but can put you in touch if you want!)
    Yes pls.. whatsapp?
  6. Yes I know. I am doing this trip, and after that I am broke
  7. Originally posted by ishi:
    3) The venue is an hour or so away from central/south Mumbai (the best and safest areas), so if you are staying there try to leave 2 hours before your intended arrival. People had to wait for an insane amount of time to reach the venue for Justin Bieber who sold about 45k compared to the 65k U2 might sell.

Do you think I can make it to the airport after the show? Provided that this is the last show, I‘m going to take a flight back to Germany at 3am.
    I‘m staying close to the venue, so I‘m staying in Navi Mumbai, not in central or south Mumbai. All I have to do after the concert is to leave the venue (coming from the front, I guess) go to my hotel, grab the luggage and get a car (pre-booked).
    I‘ll have to be at the airport 90min prior to departure latest. This is the time when the baggage drop off closes.
    Do you think they will finish before 11pm? A colleague of mine says that there’s a curfew for outdoor concerts which is 10pm?
  8. If they are only doing 1 show it does seem strange do it on the Sunday and not the Saturday where sales would be better. Anyone know the stadium availability?
  9. Originally posted by Chrisssie:[..]

Do you think I can make it to the airport after the show? Provided that this is the last show, I‘m going to take a flight back to Germany at 3am.
    I‘m staying close to the venue, so I‘m staying in Navi Mumbai, not in central or south Mumbai. All I have to do after the concert is to leave the venue (coming from the front, I guess) go to my hotel, grab the luggage and get a car (pre-booked).
    I‘ll have to be at the airport 90min prior to departure latest. This is the time when the baggage drop off closes.
    Do you think they will finish before 11pm? A colleague of mine says that there’s a curfew for outdoor concerts which is 10pm?
    Ive been to mumbai many times with work and when i fly at around 3 am I would leave the hotel around midnight for 3AM flight so as long as you get clear of the stadium by around midnight you should be fine
  10. Originally posted by SJKamal:If they are only doing 1 show it does seem strange do it on the Sunday and not the Saturday where sales would be better. Anyone know the stadium availability?
    They probably needed more time. Remember they have to come from the Philippines.
  11. Singapore - Tokio is the same flight distance as Manila - Mumbai and they can make that also with a 2 days gap.
  12. Look at us unknowing Europeans:
    In India, most of the institutions followed a six day week working day starting from Monday to Saturday. Sunday is a Holiday.
    So a show on Sunday makes much more sense.