2019-12-15 - Mumbai
Tour: Joshua Tree Tour 2019
Songs played: 26
Audio recordings: 1
Videos: 1
  1. Originally posted by Remy:[..]
    That was already confirmed no, that this was the final show?

My guess is that they are uncertain about ticket sales so want to make sure it sells. Or some technical issue.
    Yes it was but someone mentioned that the announced a fourth final show in Sao Paolo after the third show was announced as final show
  2. Tickets only deliver to India and no choice of Will Call or E tickets?
  3. You have to enter the pin again then theres an "check availability" button and then will call option appears
  4. Ticket bought and visa got accepted last night. Lets do this.
  5. My code disappeared from the u2.com website?
  6. They should have sent you an email. We're not using codes for this show.
  7. i'm in wires and I haven't gotten a code yet...
  8. *email
  9. Wires opens at 2 pm IST.
  10. There still isn't an email for it
  11. Hi!
    Well, my wife is (should be) Red Hill - and she got 2 e-mails from u2.com... at 04:49CET as Red Hill, and at 06.33CET as Wires...
    So, yeah, as usually there is a mess.

Small update - I had to go to bookmyshow page and click 'book' again. Then they asked for e-mail I used for registration - sent new/special access code. So actually I haven't got any e-mail from bookmyshow at all.

CU in Mumbai!
  12. I haven't received an email for Wires either so I'm just hoping they recognise my email ID. All the email does is explain the process which is laid out on top of the u2.com tour page anyway so I don't think the mail itself is that important. All we can do is go to the ticket site, follow the instructions and hope it works.

Right now the ticket site specifically says Red Hill only and I don't want to risk anything by trying with my Wires account.