2019-12-15 - Mumbai
Tour: Joshua Tree Tour 2019
Songs played: 26
Audio recordings: 1
Videos: 1
  1. Originally posted by Chrisssie:No queue starts here before show day. Same in Manila. Not possible in these countries. Can't be compared to NA, EU or even Australia or Singapore.
    Good

Hope they get their arses kicked if they try to disrespect local customs.
  2. You never know. I'm still half expecting a few of them to show up on the day and claim they started the queue in their hotel parking lot two days ago.
  3. MY DAD AND I JUST MET BONO AT THE TAJ!!!!!!!
  4. Originally posted by kps88:[..]
    You never know. I'm still half expecting a few of them to show up on the day and claim they started the queue in their hotel parking lot two days ago.
    People show up early on show day no matter if locals or „traveling fans“. I will show up early too, of course...
    Locals do not have problems with fans from abroad.. we’re all the same tribe. I only met very kind local fans who were pleased to met us fans from abroad.
    It’s always just the people who sit back home at their computers who complain about fans from abroad take away something from local fans...
  5. Hi I have two general admission etickets for Mumbai show. I have been unable to travel from Ireland due to a serious disruption to my flight schedule and connecting flights.
    Show may not be sold out but if anyone is interested in 2 GA tickets please let me know.
  6. The Edge one is from Music Rising 05.