2019-12-15 - Mumbai
Tour: Joshua Tree Tour 2019
Songs played: 26
Audio recordings: 1
Videos: 1
  1. As a fan who first saw them 35 years ago, I can't even begin to comprehend what it would be like to be a fan for 30 years but not get to see them. Sure, there are some other bands I have liked for about 10 years that have never toured Australian [such as The Airborne Toxic Event] but to not see my favourite band in over 30 years; that's dedication and patience.
  2. Locals who go to the show: go to the stadium now and get a wristband for early entry. They are given out at the box office close to gate 6.
  3. Anyone know of a video stream for the show? Planning on waking up early to watch
  4. Finally. I’ll be waking up at 6:10 tomorrow to tune in. The other shows were at 2-3 in the morning!
  5. Originally posted by Chrisssie:Locals who go to the show: go to the stadium now and get a wristband for early entry. They are given out at the box office close to gate 6.
    Do you know up to what time wrist bands will be given out?
  6. Started at 8 this morning. Now available from the box office near gate 6. Nothing but positive things to say about stadium organisation for the GA, to date.
  7. Originally posted by Turkued:[..]
    Started at 8 this morning. Now available from the box office near gate 6. Nothing but positive things to say about stadium organisation for the GA, to date.
    If I show up at 3 would I still need to get a wrist band or do I just line up?
  8. Well I was there now to get my ticket and it’s disappointing as they said they gave wristbands out until 9am only, and that was number 65 or so.
    Normally they give it out until the 500 are gone which can take up to noon. I didn’t know that when I posted before.
    So I suggest to get there and line up at Gate 5 I think.

@Turkued: are you sure they still have our? I was told it was only until 9am.

@kps88: you don’t need a wristband for the entry, the wristband is for early entry.
  9. Wow a 9 am deadline is very odd. I'll be heading out soon. Hopefully there's some shade for those queuing up.
  10. Yeah I don’t understand it. I saw that the wristbands are given out until 1 or 2pm - depending on the demand. Stopping at 9am with a number below 100 is odd indeed.
  11. They have standing pens set up 1-50, 50-100 and so on, so I assume the info I got was wrong and they handed out more wristbands than just 65..,