2019-12-15 - Mumbai
Tour: Joshua Tree Tour 2019
Songs played: 26
Audio recordings: 1
Videos: 1
  1. Do they ever consider this in Europe or NA? There were many shows during the week.
    Doing a show on Sunday because of people working only makes sense if this will be the only show. If they’re going to add a second show, this one will be during work week again..
  2. Originally posted by Chrisssie:[..]

Do you think I can make it to the airport after the show? Provided that this is the last show, I‘m going to take a flight back to Germany at 3am.
    I‘m staying close to the venue, so I‘m staying in Navi Mumbai, not in central or south Mumbai. All I have to do after the concert is to leave the venue (coming from the front, I guess) go to my hotel, grab the luggage and get a car (pre-booked).
    I‘ll have to be at the airport 90min prior to departure latest. This is the time when the baggage drop off closes.
    Do you think they will finish before 11pm? A colleague of mine says that there’s a curfew for outdoor concerts which is 10pm?

shows end at 10pm in India unless its like NYE (then its 1205am)
  3. Originally posted by SJKamal:If they are only doing 1 show it does seem strange do it on the Sunday and not the Saturday where sales would be better. Anyone know the stadium availability?

stadium is busy in november/december (availability is still there though), but the main reason would probably be because the crew is contracted till 15th + its more convenient tbh

dates don't really affect sales. bieber sold 40k+ on a wednesday
  4. U2 should know which songs will be more appreciated in India or subcontinent in general. I will give them expert opinion about that from time to time from now upto show time. So, I start......
    The no. 1 favourite U2 song ( by a long margin) in this part of the world is....... With or Without You.
  5. Originally posted by TRISTAN:U2 should know which songs will be more appreciated in India or subcontinent in general. I will give them expert opinion about that from time to time from now upto show time. So, I start......
    The no. 1 favourite U2 song ( by a long margin) in this part of the world is....... With or Without You.
    I'm fairly sure they will throw in WOWY

Also fairly sure it'll be the exact same setlist as the 10 shows prior.
  6. Originally posted by Remy:[..]
    I'm fairly sure they will throw in WOWY

Also fairly sure it'll be the exact same setlist as the 10 shows prior.
    Taking chances, eh? Dangerous bets there.
  7. Hmm if the show is supposed to end at 10pm, it has to start at 6pm?
    There seems to be a supporting act, and bookmyshow.com says it's 4hrs total, and U2 always perform approx 2hrs 10 min or so, the event really has to start a 6pm.
  8. Originally posted by Chrisssie:[..]
    Hmm if the show is supposed to end at 10pm, it has to start at 6pm?
    There seems to be a supporting act, and bookmyshow.com says it's 4hrs total, and U2 always perform approx 2hrs 10 min or so, the event really has to start a 6pm.
    I can’t imagine the supporting act will play for more than an hour, probably only 45 mins. So if they started at 6.30 and finished at 7.15 u2 could be on stage at 7.45 for a 10 finish. It depends how strict the curfew is. The band came on a little earlier than usual at Twickenham in 2017 because of a strict curfew.
  9. Which is what they should always do instead of cutting songs off the setlist
  10. Can’t argue with that, it’s also worth noting the gates open at 4pm for this show so that suggests the 10pm curfew is a strict one, they say the gates close at 7pm so the band might even start as early as that.
  11. Still no email regarding pre sale etc..
  12. Yes.. and I'm still nervous
    I think for e+i the mail only came in the night before the presale startet. I remember this well because in the mail was mentioned first that we were not allowed to split our code for different cities in Europe. I woke up and was upset.