1. Anyone know of the City of Blinding Lights (4Strings Mix)? Also the Redanka mixes on u2log.com for a while over Christmas 2006 were nice. The Ava Maria and Fast Cars ones by Jacknife Lee were pretty cool.

What were others favourites?
  2. Originally posted by drewhigginsThis is similar to the ending.

See you sing my song
    You love my mind
    You love my mind, all my mind
    See inside your soul
    You love my mind
    You love my mind, all my mind

OR....,

For the last line
    It's oh, my mind.

Very cool lyrics.

I agree with this; except I thought it may say "on my mind' instead of all my mind. But close enough.

Very cool indeed

3. Fantastic remixes by zooTV4all. I like how Miracle Drug uses the BBC Radio One HTDAAB intro and the 'Hear us coming lord' bit is used in One.

Thanks a lot for these. I might just make a remixed HTDAAB CD now.

4. don't supose we could get a fresh link for this one?
  5. Originally posted by germcevoy[..]

Awesome Stanley. Thank you very much

You'r welcome!

6. how fucking good is this mix. That last verse is awesome.
  7. Originally posted by germcevoyhow fucking good is this mix. That last verse is awesome.

sometimes i think its better than the album version
  8. Originally posted by walkon[..]

sometimes i think its better than the album version

only sometimes? All the time. It's a teeny bit too dancey but it is sooo awesome
  9. Originally posted by germcevoy[..]

only sometimes? All the time. It's a teeny bit too dancey but it is sooo awesome

agreed, i like the opening of the song, fantastic!
  10. I have the Killahurtz mix of "Original Of The Species" in place of the 'album' version on my CD of HTDAAB that I made for me. [The HTDAAB Jeff Mix 3.0 - 2.0 had the promo single version of Original... but this mix is even BETTER.]

I also have the Miracle Drug 'single' mix (not an official one, me thinks) on that disc... and as it SHOULD be... I've got MERCY on MY mix of HTDAAB