1. I noticed that when I checked it; I didn't want to be "That Guy". I've certainly made enough eyes roll around here I'm sure without fact checking everything to death Also, I loved the tail end when one of you (not sure I can follow yet!) expanded about Bad and how powerful it can be. There is a simplicity to it, and I think that's part of what makes it so profound. Imagine, 1 or 2 rehearsals and off you go for 7 months. And then they rehearse and rehearse a song like 'One' and it just fall flat.
  2. Great podcasts guys, really enjoyed all 3. Loved hearing from @ali709 especially, brought back all sorts of memories of late night chats on these forums many years ago
    Excellent guitar work Sergio @likeasong
    Fantastic hosting @remy
  3. Originally posted by djrlewis:Great podcasts guys, really enjoyed all 3. Loved hearing from @ali709 especially, brought back all sorts of memories of late night chats on these forums many years ago
    Excellent guitar work Sergio @likeasong
    Fantastic hosting @remy
    Thanks for the kudos And yeah, seeing/hearing Ali sure brings back all the memories from 2006-2010, what a time to be a fan! We had so much fun around here didn't we?
  4. Glad you all like the podcast!
  5. Fun stuff! There definitely is something to be said for the rigidity of U2's setlist leading to a wonderfully choreographed, planned, and rehearsed show. I+E did this (almost) perfectly. Rigid set but four rotational slots throughout.

I say almost because all of the slots would switch between the same two or three songs every night.
  6. Originally posted by ASortOfDesire:Fun stuff! There definitely is something to be said for the rigidity of U2's setlist leading to a wonderfully choreographed, planned, and rehearsed show. I+E did this (almost) perfectly. Rigid set but four rotational slots throughout.

I say almost because all of the slots would switch between the same two or three songs every night.
    Yeah. And it could be so nice if they cut deep in there catalog on just a two song rotation slot.
  7. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]
    Thanks for the kudos And yeah, seeing/hearing Ali sure brings back all the memories from 2006-2010, what a time to be a fan! We had so much fun around here didn't we?

We definitely did! Looking forward to hearing these new shows, the podcast really helps build excitement