1. I noticed that when I checked it; I didn't want to be "That Guy". I've certainly made enough eyes roll around here I'm sure without fact checking everything to death Also, I loved the tail end when one of you (not sure I can follow yet!) expanded about Bad and how powerful it can be. There is a simplicity to it, and I think that's part of what makes it so profound. Imagine, 1 or 2 rehearsals and off you go for 7 months. And then they rehearse and rehearse a song like 'One' and it just fall flat.
  2. Great podcasts guys, really enjoyed all 3. Loved hearing from @ali709 especially, brought back all sorts of memories of late night chats on these forums many years ago
    Excellent guitar work Sergio @likeasong
    Fantastic hosting @remy
  3. Originally posted by djrlewis:Great podcasts guys, really enjoyed all 3. Loved hearing from @ali709 especially, brought back all sorts of memories of late night chats on these forums many years ago
    Excellent guitar work Sergio @likeasong
    Fantastic hosting @remy
    Thanks for the kudos And yeah, seeing/hearing Ali sure brings back all the memories from 2006-2010, what a time to be a fan! We had so much fun around here didn't we?
  4. Glad you all like the podcast!