1. Hello all, I've been wanting, needing, an IEM recording of this show ever since it happened. I was wondering if any of you kind souls would share an IEM recording with me, I'm assuming a taper has it and hasn't shared it. I have a very large digital U2 collection, I'd be willing to trade as much as necessary to get a good sounding version of the show. I don't like being one of these people who asks for things because I understand it's the tapers right to share, or not share a recordings... But I really need this and am willing to trade as much as is necessary to get it. I'd like to thank all of you who have uploaded your recordings to this site, you guys are amazing. If you don't want to upload it to the site, private message me and we'll talk.
    Thanks.
  2. That is a great first post...
  3. I would love to see this show surface as a IEM.
    At least there is a pretty good chance it will be released as an official recording someday. Let's just hope it doesn't take as long as some of their fan club gifts have taken to deliver.
  4. It will be released on Blu ray anyway
  5. Oh, U2 team just realized they need good sound for they official release...
  6. miryclay also wants to trade or purchase a ticket stub from this show!
  7. Edge is still working on that one......
  8. This was probably one of the top two U2 gigs I've seen and one of the best shows I've been too. Amazing, cathartic energy in the room that night. Fans need a high quality recording of this!