1. General discussions for the upcoming tour - spoiler-free.

Not long to go now at all!
  2. Thanks Welshedge, great of you to set this up.

Hey, does anybody on this forum like water?
  3. I love water and U2
  4. Looks like this will be my hangout until I see my first show (if I have the will power).

Creeping up to 30C here now. Will be immersed in water & loving it very soon
  5. I know most here are GA/RZ people but has anyone who ordered a collector ticket received it yet? Auckland 2 is 12 days away and I'm getting concerned that I haven't got mine. (Yes I know electronic is better but I wanted the souvenir)
  6. Originally posted by Sydney_MIke:I know most here are GA/RZ people but has anyone who ordered a collector ticket received it yet? Auckland 2 is 12 days away and I'm getting concerned that I haven't got mine. (Yes I know electronic is better but I wanted the souvenir)
    I live in Perth and ordered a collectors ticket for Melbourne (bought when GA was initially sold out, now I have to sell it because I bought GA when it was available again) and it is yet to come. Will let you know when it arrives.
  7. Check u2songs.com.

The water convo is up and running. I use water for drinking and bathing. It's good for my teeth too!
  8. Originally posted by Sydney_MIke:I know most here are GA/RZ people but has anyone who ordered a collector ticket received it yet? Auckland 2 is 12 days away and I'm getting concerned that I haven't got mine. (Yes I know electronic is better but I wanted the souvenir)
    You still have the first part of this week. If you get nothing by the end of the week, complain.
  9. A dozen days.
  10. I’m in a drought affected area, what does water taste like?
  11. Me too, for the last few months. Tanks are empty, so instead of delicious rain water the water is trucked in & tastes like chlorine (town water).

There's a pool here though. So plenty of dips, instead of wasting water in the shower