1. After reexamining the tour itinerary, I found it peculiar that the band is starting the Asia portion in Southeast Asia, and ending it in South Asia.

They'll be traveling from the south (Singapore), up to the north (Japan/Korea), back to the south (Philippines), and then way out west (India). That's a pretty cumbersome trek.

And this is a band who traveled from Oceania straight to South Africa and didn't bother to veer north to touch any part of Asia on 360.
  2. I am sooo excited now! Can’t wait to be in tour mode again.

Smell the flowers while you can, everyone.
  3. I'm bored at the moment. Noticing that there's lots of posts on the spoiler thread, but not daring to look at them

Not long now! Come on will-power, only have to hold until Brisbane in another 9 days
  4. Unfortunately I’ve scrolled over a few rehearsal post on fb but as long as I don’t the set list by Melbourne I’ll be happy
  5. Originally posted by ddarroch:I'm bored at the moment. Noticing that there's lots of posts on the spoiler thread, but not daring to look at them

Not long now! Come on will-power, only have to hold until Brisbane in another 9 days
    Yep it's hard. Even worse when you follow this place on Facebook and they post rehearsal spoilers on their feed so you see it that way!
  6. Whats the point indeed to have a spoiler free topic and than put it on Facebook 😢
  7. There’s not really anything to be seen on Facebook unless you go looking for it. Even the official u2 page you had to click on the latest post to hear any song being played.
  8. Originally posted by deanallison:[..]
    There’s not really anything to be seen on Facebook unless you go looking for it. Even the official u2 page you had to click on the latest post to hear any song being played.
    No its not. Yesterday i could see it by just scrolling not clicking on anything
  9. Unlike the Facebook page then?