1. Originally posted by dylbagz:[..]
    Yep it's hard. Even worse when you follow this place on Facebook and they post rehearsal spoilers on their feed so you see it that way!
    Yep, & U2Start's Instagram too. That's what may have caught out my girlfriend I think.

I've banned myself from Facebook. No way those JT tour city groups aren't going to be full of spoilers. Lots of the noobs on there probably don't even know what a spoiler is, let alone understand the etiquette about posting spoilers
  2. Pretty sure you have to have a social media blackout to avoid spoilers. It’s not just fan sites. Groups, friends etc could inadvertently share something.
  3. A little bit.

I felt as if the stage had been reduced.

Is it an optical illusion?
  4. This is a "spoiler-free" thread.

This means people do not want to read information about the concerts, such as changes to the stage, or what songs are being rehearsed & played. So please don't post this information here.

So can you please post you question on the other thread, titled

"Joshua Tree 2019 Tour - General discussions (Spoilers)"

https://u2start.com/topic/11779/lastpage/

That thread includes spoilers, such as information about rehearsals & the stage, & is the correct place to post your question.
  5. Originally posted by Welsh_Edge:Pretty sure you have to have a social media blackout to avoid spoilers. It’s not just fan sites. Groups, friends etc could inadvertently share something.
    None of my friends have this disease though
  6. Geez there’s a lot of post happening in the spoiler threads, they must be rehearsing some songs like lemon, gone, mofo...
  7. Bahaha, I wanna look, but I don't want to look
  8. It's very hard
  9. You wouldn't believe what they are playing, forget 2017
  10. Shhhhhh

I'm not sure if you're getting me excited, or I'm rolling eyes saying 'yeah right'. I think it's the second one