1. 2015 version.

Will update first post. Hadn’t copied it well.
  2. Just saw the U2start Instagram stories of them rehearsing and now I'm HYPEEEEDDDDDDD
  3. i hope for Hawkmoon and God Part II

4. Totally agree it's not a song for a Rock audience they should have given it to Coldplay.
  5. they have specialized in the art of recycling
  6. zzzzzzzzz
    Just play the songs and forget about the visual BS this part of U2 gigs I despise, people wanna be entertained not lectured to and yes we know U2 have always had this in their shows since Zoo TV but it's become overblown and more dominant during the gigs in recent tours.
  7. There is a handful of songs that seem to get played all the time but if you look at the number of different songs they’ve played since 2015 then I don’t they can be accused of recycling too much. There will be possibly 15 or 16 changes from the final E&I show in this years shows and they will be playing to an audience that for the most part haven’t seen them in 9 years if at all. I think they’re doing enough to keep the setlist’s interesting, admittedly not so much on a night to night basis but definitely from tour to tour.
  8. Thank you Remy for updating us! Sad to not be there this time! Always keep us updated and enjoy yourself! Looking at the ticket prices for Auckland show 2, I was really considering to come, but I think my bosses will kill me if I take one week off now... and my girlfriend too!
  9. I'd be surprised if they dropped Bad to be honest
  10. I don’t think they will drop it. The pre Joshua set will be more or less the same, I think, including Bad. It wouldn’t be a U2 show without a concept and a narration behind it. What I would do is to add an early song in the pre Joshua set, like Control or Gloria or Follow.
  11. Probably they will cut some songs of these rehearsed as the second part of the show will have at least 6 songs. I bet Miracle and Angel will be some of these.