1. I’m really starting to not just hope but believe they’re going for a longer Setlist than in 2017. 24 or 25 songs. They could cut the opening 4 songs down to 3 if they wanted to save space but if they opted to keep it at 4 then play the JT that’s 15 songs. The evening rehearsal from Angel Of Harlem through to Beautiful Day looks like a proper running order, I think The Miracle is being considered as an alternative to Angel Of Harlem not as well as and will probably not be played in the end. I can see them doing ultraviolet, One and Love Is Bigger to close in that order after beautiful day possibly as another encore. So that’s 10 songs after TJT section potentially making it 25 songs, I really think that could happen.
  2. I’m glad there’s going to be some different songs!
  3. Saw the Instagram stories. They’re really trying to make up for the past few years. Maphisto and shadow man in the same show? Maybe exit and acrobat will be together? However, I would be shocked for them to close with 13.
  4. Originally posted by deanallison:I’m really starting to not just hope but believe they’re going for a longer Setlist than in 2017. 24 or 25 songs. They could cut the opening 4 songs down to 3 if they wanted to save space but if they opted to keep it at 4 then play the JT that’s 15 songs. The evening rehearsal from Angel Of Harlem through to Beautiful Day looks like a proper running order, I think The Miracle is being considered as an alternative to Angel Of Harlem not as well as and will probably not be played in the end. I can see them doing ultraviolet, One and Love Is Bigger to close in that order after beautiful day possibly as another encore. So that’s 10 songs after TJT section potentially making it 25 songs, I really think that could happen.
    25 songs... I remember when it was standard to have 24 on 360.
  5. I'd wager that they're just trying different songs out at this point. Maybe the first show gets 24 or 25 songs, then 22 songs average per show going forward. I can't really see them doing 25 songs a night given their recent history
  6. It's Tulsa all over again
  7. I assume if they're using that Elevation remix it will start the encore followed by Vertigo.
  8. Based on the choreography they tried yesterday it will be the start of an encore indeed.
  9. Angel of Harlem ending the main set then possibly?
  10. Maybe, look at U2's instagram story, seems like Adam is walking to the Tree Stage during the end of MOTD
  11. I think I seen that clip on Facebook. Looks like Edge to me also but regardless it’s a good point I hadn’t gave it a thought but it could well be a further hint that they won’t go off stage right after Mother’s backing up that Angel Of Harlem could be played next before an encore.