1. After MOD they all walked back to the tree stage. While Bono and Edge keep singing the end whohoho of MOD. Then Bono said: “Well that was the Joshua Tree, after that; there was this” and then they started playing Angel of Harlem.
  2. Originally posted by JoeHar:After MOD they all walked back to the tree stage. While Bono and Edge keep singing the end whohoho of MOD. Then Bono said: “Well that was the Joshua Tree, after that; there was this” and then they started playing Angel of Harlem.
    Oooh!
  3. Possible setlist then:

Spoiler (click to toggle)

1. Sunday Bloody Sunday
    2. New Years Day
    3. Bad
    4. Pride
    5. Where The Streets Have No Name
    6. I Still Haven't Found What Im Looking For
    7. With Or Without You
    8. Bullet The Blue Sky
    9. Running To Stand Still
    10. Red Hill Mining Town
    11. In Gods Country
    12. Trip Through Your Wires
    13. One Tree Hill
    14. Exit
    15. Mothers Of The Disappeared
    16. Angel of Harlem

17. Elevation
    18. Vertigo
    19. Beautiful Day
    20. Even Better Than The Real Thing
    21. You're The Best Thing About Me
    22. Every Breaking Wave
    23. Ultraviolet
    24. Love Is Bigger Than Anything In Its Way
    25. One

4. Originally posted by JoeHar:After MOD they all walked back to the tree stage. While Bono and Edge keep singing the end whohoho of MOD. Then Bono said: “Well that was the Joshua Tree, after that; there was this” and then they started playing Angel of Harlem.
    Thank you for clarifying. I like the look of that Setlist above also. I had suggested something like that earlier but with One before not after Love is bigger and the rest played in the order as they were rehearsed. I would love that Setlist regardless of the order.
  5. That would be a bit weird though. One R&H song after JT.
  6. The standard two then. AIWIY would be great in the encore somewhere.
  7. How long did they rehearse in Laval/Tulsa for last year and in 2017? I might be remembering wrong but it seems like they've left it quite late for rehearsals this time around... although I guess they've already done this tour once before
  8. Originally posted by WideAwakeBadBoy:How long did they rehearse in Laval/Tulsa for last year and in 2017? I might be remembering wrong but it seems like they've left it quite late for rehearsals this time around... although I guess they've already done this tour once before
    It depends what you believe. U2songs who have proven to have credible sources say the band had been rehearsing in private over a 3 week period prior to getting to Auckland so that sounds about right. However an individual on this site claims they’ve done ‘f’all’ rehearsing prior to Auckland, but he doesn’t have any sources.
  9. Originally posted by deanallison:[..]
    It depends what you believe. U2songs who have proven to have credible sources say the band had been rehearsing in private over a 3 week period prior to getting to Auckland so that sounds about right. However an individual on this site claims they’ve done ‘f’all’ rehearsing prior to Auckland, but he doesn’t have any sources.
    😂😂
  10. Originally posted by deanallison:[..]
    Bono has been on a private island this last week. So they do not have that much time. This is also what you see in rehearsals, they go for known patterns/songs from the past, using a mix of 2017 and 2018 performances.

Example is that Bono asked Willie yesterday specifically to make sure that the Even Better mix is the 2018 mix and not something changed (he was messing up the song so blamed the mix). There's no room for changes it seems.

They seem underrehearsed, just as in 2017. They rehearsed more in 2018 and especially 2015 (which makes sense in a way given the long break before). Also, during yesterdays rehearsals, Bono referred a few times to things like "do what we agreed in Monaco", where private rehearsals were done.

Still they will wing it of course.
  11. Bono has been in holidays since the end of the last tour.... and now goes to an island?