1. Imagine Santiago 1998 in quality like that
  2. Yes, my PC has a Blu-Rays burner and a 4k motherboard, but I only use them for downloading and burning. To watch I record in media and watch it on TV.

Originally posted by miryclay:All I know is I have to keep updating my Blu Ray software on my PC. And PC's and Blu Ray don't really work well together.
  3. I totally agree with you. It makes no sense nowadays to release a DVD except for old material that cannot be reworked. I'd be happy with U2's 80's DVDs, but recent shows I don't think should even be released on DVD, just BluRay with 3D or 4k variations. Today almost all players are 4K and recognize from CD, DVD, BluRays and current media.

Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]
    I guess Berlin 81, Dortmund 84, Syracuse/Los Angeles 87, Sydney 89, Stockholm 92, Rotterdam 97 and South Bend 01 would be the best candidates.

PS. Do we really think the biggest band on Earth would release a DVD (a format that got superseded almost 15 years ago) well into the 20s of this century? They've always embraced state of the art technology (with varying results tbh) and releasing anything in an obsolete format is so against that... makes it hard to believe to me.
  4. I would very much like these shows as well as the elevation tour and Chicago´05 to be updated on Blu-Ray.

Originally posted by deanallison:Another thing I noticed the Rolling Stones released a couple of 90’s shows on blu Ray not so long ago. Does that mean zoo tv Sydney and Popmart Mexico City could be upgraded to blu Ray, and perhaps other shows from around then depending on how they were filmed?
  5. El Mocombo, Toronto, 1980 - their first gig after John Lennon was killed. To my knowledge, no record of it exists.
  6. How about we create a master list below:

Add at will.

Point Depot 89 Dublin DVD
  7. Point Depot 89 Dublin DVD
    Any full show of TUF
  8. It was about time I answered the damn OP question:

Basically any previously unreleased show pre-Vertigo Tour.
  9. A lot of people seem to like the Sarajevo gig so Bono’s voice must be irrelevant to some.
  10. There are two fine sounding recordings from the UF Tour on Wide Awake in America (even if ASOH is from a soundcheck). If they recorded that night in full this one would be No 1 on my whishlist!
  11. Having said that, I'd rather it came without a video. Doubt I could bare that mullet for 90mins.