1. All the b sides. They have loads of unreleased stuff. For example: all my life, return of the stingray guitar, north star, glastonbury, shes a mystery to me, mercy. And lots of live material please 😊
  2. I once heard that joe o'hirlihy has EVERY live gig ever done in his database...
  3. The "ROCK" Album they discarded that had Rick Rubin behind the producers desk ! And the collection of songs that HMTMKMKM originally came from , its meant to be a collection of songs the FLOOD produced in between Zooropa and Pop and was described by a jurno who was invited in to the studio to hear it , like as electric and acoustic driven rock straight out of the XTC soundbook!
  4. my choice is simple - the gig in Sarajevo...
  5. Originally posted by bartbono:All the b sides. They have loads of unreleased stuff. For example: return of the stingray guitar, north star, glastonbury, mercy, all my life, shes a mystery to me. And lots of live material please! 😊

This are Songs of Ascent proyect with Bob Rock, unavaible.
  6. Since all their live recordings are tweaked and edited to death and I never liked them - just give us all the great albums Bono thinks they are not good enough (he thought that about TJT too, so give a shit about that please).

Like Rick Rubin, the Bomb rest where Mercy comes from, the NLOTH rest that should have been SOA, the one that got scratched for that sucker SOI/SOE double just bring up a compilation of unreleased tracks every once in a while. They would make millions.

Live releases only if they do it like Bruce does it: untouched SBD recordings from all the current shows and every now and then, something from the vault.
  7. They could just include the audio CD of the live DVD's they release, it is same thing but on CD. U2 have never done that but other big bands like Coldplay have done this frequently.
  8. Yes to releasing two or three gigs from each tour at a reasonable cost and preferably not gigs that already exist in great to excellent quality as they are fairly redundant and that is the biggest problem I have with the Springsteen releases. I don't want to see the mass releasing of huge numbers of archive gigs it creates more trouble than it's worth for sites like this, it creates a 'have/have not' split amongst those who can afford to buy them all against those who can't but who currently only need an internet connection and a decent sized drive to download all they want from here. And it creates secretive little groups trading them where they think no one knows rather than an open community with a shared interest.
  9. Originally posted by CMIPalaeo:They should do a live album every year, or more. Not a big release, maybe just through their website for subscribers or something.

+1, they should also release the 360 tour songs (North Star, Glastonbury, Mercy, Stingray Guitar, Boy Falls From The Sky)
  10. Originally posted by eddiemonsoon:Yes to releasing two or three gigs from each tour at a reasonable cost and preferably not gigs that already exist in great to excellent quality as they are fairly redundant and that is the biggest problem I have with the Springsteen releases. I don't want to see the mass releasing of huge numbers of archive gigs it creates more trouble than it's worth for sites like this, it creates a 'have/have not' split amongst those who can afford to buy them all against those who can't but who currently only need an internet connection and a decent sized drive to download all they want from here. And it creates secretive little groups trading them where they think no one knows rather than an open community with a shared interest.
    100%
  11. A Medium, Rare and Remastered for 2009 to 2019.
  12. I wish U2 would officially release the government’s secret UFO files. It would be such a bizarre thing for them to do, people would be like ‘Bono did what now?’ and we would say ‘yeah, aliens and everything, they’ve released it all. Crazy stuff.’