1. Mercy, for sure.

And the entire Red Rocks / Under A Blood Red Sky concert as a 2-LP set.
  2. Yesterday I was watching the DVD Bonus that came in the twenty years edition of TUF. I was wondering, if those presentations on Live Aid, and Conspiracy of Hope would be possible to be released in FullHD, as they were filmed professionally. But it was just a thought. By the way, in twice we can see Greg Carrol give supporting at stage.
  3. Originally posted by AnselmoLopes:Yesterday I was watching the DVD Bonus that came in the twenty years edition of TUF. I was wondering, if those presentations on Live Aid, and Conspiracy of Hope would be possible to be released in FullHD, as they were filmed professionally. But it was just a thought. By the way, in twice we can see Greg Carrol give supporting at stage.
    I'm sure Live Aid will be re-released as full HD / 4K someday - it's just too big of an event to remain as DVD forever. Not sure about Conspiracy Of Hope though, it was a run of concerts instead of a one-off thing, they're not as widely known as Live Aid, and also the footage is of a much lesser quality and would require much more remastering. Not worth it I guess!
  4. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]
    I'm sure Live Aid will be re-released as full HD / 4K someday - it's just too big of an event to remain as DVD forever. Not sure about Conspiracy Of Hope though, it was a run of concerts instead of a one-off thing, they're not as widely known as Live Aid, and also the footage is of a much lesser quality and would require much more remastering. Not worth it I guess!
    These are wonderful films and the more close that our have to TUF Tour. Lamentably I don believe that their filmed some concert that TUF. Why not the dortmund concert full/remasterized one day? We can only dream. By the way .. to me stay happy, I would like only one concert by TUF and other by Love Town, all in FullHD/4K, . Only dreams, only dreams
  5. Another question I’d like to ask to anyone who has any idea at all. When it comes to releases how is it all decided? I assume with new albums it’s a simpler process of we’re writing an album, have it ready, release it but how does a decision to release an anniversary set or a live show or even a compilation sort of set come about? Is it management, the band the record label? Just curious, I guess it’s related to this topic .