1. That U2gigs video has tinnitus built in.
  2. Tinnitus

"The last concert this song was not played was 12/11/2019 at Philippine Arena in Manila.

"This song was originally released on Cover Songs."
  3. Where is the guy who kept telling me that I had no right to say that this song is a crap ? I don't see him sitting down to piss you off like he pissed me off !!!
  4. Originally posted by kharbouch:Where is the guy who kept telling me that I had no right to say that this song is a crap ? I don't see him sitting down to piss you off like he pissed me off !!!
    That would be me, there’s a hell of a lot of comments for me to respond to but if you want I’ll reiterate my point that slagging off the same song time and again becomes a bit tedious after a while and really not necessary, it’s nowhere near there worst song either although that’s besides the point.
  5. Originally posted by kharbouch:Where is the guy who kept telling me that I had no right to say that this song is a crap ? I don't see him sitting down to piss you off like he pissed me off !!!
    Dude, you really just bring bad vibes with the tone you use, I understand people getting fed up with you
  6. There's honestly actually one thing I like about this song : the female singing parts in the beginning and end sound really great !
  7. Originally posted by Sev00:[..]
    Dude, you really just bring bad vibes with the tone you use, I understand people getting fed up with you
    hahahaha
    very funny !!! did you eat a clown this morning?
  8. Jesus christ dude what the fuck are you on about, there wasn't even any semblance of a joke in what I said. Anyway, I'm not starting a conversation with you. Enjoy your angry life