1. Originally posted by Sev00:[..]
    Jesus christ dude what the fuck are you on about, there wasn't even any semblance of a joke in what I said. Anyway, I'm not starting a conversation with you. Enjoy your angry life
    c'était de l'ironie !!!
  2. Originally posted by kharbouch:Where is the guy who kept telling me that I had no right to say that this song is a crap ? I don't see him sitting down to piss you off like he pissed me off !!!

shut up, nobody cares
  3. Respectfully to everyone I think we just need to calm things down a bit. I’ll stand by my comment about not slagging off a song countless times, sure express your view even if it’s negative but no need to bang on about it. Anyway I don’t think everyone needs to fall out about it. Doesn’t mean everyone needs to be best friends either but maybe a good time to move on.
  4. Originally posted by deanallison:Respectfully to everyone I think we just need to calm things down a bit. I’ll stand by my comment about not slagging off a song countless times, sure express your view even if it’s negative but no need to bang on about it. Anyway I don’t think everyone needs to fall out about it. Doesn’t mean everyone needs to be best friends either but maybe a good time to move on.
    Totally agree with you
  5. You're writing in a public forum so everyone has the right to answer you.

You were asked (politely) to stop repeating your opinion on this song over and over and over again because it was getting quite repetitive and adding nothing interesting. Do you imagine going to the Promenade thread and finding someone saying "this song is utter bullshit" every 3 posts? Apply that to the Ahimsa (or any other song) thread and there's your answer.

Also: please keep it nice everyone.
  6. The lyric video on YouTube is doing great since yesterday.
    More then 200.000 views in one day.
    Before the concert in Mumbai the video had almost 500.000 views...
  7. It was great to see them play it in Mumbai.. maybe it wasn't a single for the ages, but it's cool that they put something together and ended up performing it. The idea behind the song moved them to create it, I appreciate that. I like the song, and the remix
  8. when did this get almost 2 million views
  9. Ah I see. I kinda enjoyed the song when it first came out, but its live debut just didn't do it for me.