1. People working at youtube need a wage increase for doing there job so efficiently. Or better still hire them over at u2.com.
  2. Thanks for giving it a go!
  3. Listening now (just released on Aus iTunes)...
  4. Well, that's just not very good, is it?
  5. I think a nice Edge solo would compliment the song a lot
  6. I feel like I say this with a lot of songs nowadays but it’s like it’s going to go somewhere and then it doesn’t. It’s ok though not bad.
  7. I'm just happy I get to hear Bono on a new tune, but I believe a nice Edge slide solo in the end would make this a better song
  8. I think Edge uses his Explorer!
  9. Sounds like it for sure. Brighter than the LP and darker and thicker than his standard single coil tone... Probably the Explorer
  10. Originally posted by deanallison:I feel like I say this with a lot of songs nowadays but it’s like it’s going to go somewhere and then it doesn’t. It’s ok though not bad.
    Yes, they've been having this same problem for ages now. There's a nice crescendo but then the magic and the energy just fade. A solo by The Edge or some nice, energetic chorus by Bono, or basically anything else would make it a much better song!
  11. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]
    Sounds like it for sure. Brighter than the LP and darker and thicker than his standard single coil tone... Probably the Explorer
    The perfect combo