1. Originally posted by melon51:[..]

Who of us is gonnay try to run a whole concert through their service? And then.. which one is it gonna be? I think I can sing PM mexico 97 pretty much along..
    Haha I had thought of running some Point Depot gig and see how it handles it. Which of the 4 shall I go for?
  2. All of them
  3. Did it to California in the hopes of making a version without the "Ba-ba-Barbara"s but it got a little too distorted. Oh well.
  4. Can I use this software to make the last 2 albums sound good?
  5. Now this is funny for the #nerds.. With the live version of Bad a lot of people complain about the "whistle" sound and the sequencer sound throughout the song.

I just listened to the Studio verion of Bad (stripped of vocals) and the whisle sounds are there all throughout, and the sequencer starts at 2/3 of the song.. So guess it's always been there
  6. Originally posted by melon51:Now this is funny for the #nerds.. With the live version of Bad a lot of people complain about the "whistle" sound and the sequencer sound throughout the song.

I just listened to the Studio verion of Bad (stripped of vocals) and the whisle sounds are there all throughout, and the sequencer starts at 2/3 of the song.. So guess it's always been there
    Hahaha I noticed it the other day too It's not as annoying as in the 2010, 2011 and 2015 versions though!
  7. i love the whistle on the U22 version of Bad
  8. Cool part about this service is that you notice these details all of a sudden. Just as with the double-tracked Wowy vocal
  9. Saw this passing on facebook again (thanks Sergio ) Did anyone use this website for creating (guitar) backing tracks? And which options for substraction did you use?
  10. Originally posted by eladanelf:Saw this passing on facebook again (thanks Sergio ) Did anyone use this website for creating (guitar) backing tracks? And which options for substraction did you use?
    Are you on the FB U2 guitarists group then?