1. Originally posted by melon51:[..]
    The underlying engine (Spleeter) can split in 5 stems, it's just moises that doesn't offer that. Id did Rocket Man once for a friend that plays guitar and was able to keep the piano and loose the accoustic guitar. Which song are you talking about btw?

The Spleeter algorithm is the best for voice extraction I think. I'm currently trying to put Chris Martin on a U2 song (he opens it actually) and it sounds like he's always been there.
    I tried with One and Zoo station, which are fun to play along to. But both have underlying strings (one) and a sort of zoom (zoo station), that disappears as soon as you cut the guitar out. Moises also gives an option to split 5 stems: Vocals, Bass, Drums, Piano, Other.

Curious to hear how you chris martin u2 project sounds!
  2. Originally posted by eladanelf:[..]
    I tried with One and Zoo station, which are fun to play along to. But both have underlying strings (one) and a sort of zoom (zoo station), that disappears as soon as you cut the guitar out. Moises also gives an option to split 5 stems: Vocals, Bass, Drums, Piano, Other.

Curious to hear how you chris martin u2 project sounds!
    @eladanelf I sent you a pm What you could maybe do is keep the guitar stem in, but make it a lot more quiet? It won't sound as "bare" and you can still play your guitar on top of it...
  3. Originally posted by melon51:[..]
    @eladanelf I sent you a pm What you could maybe do is keep the guitar stem in, but make it a lot more quiet? It won't sound as "bare" and you can still play your guitar on top of it...
    Yes that actually helps a lot. I don't dial out the sound completely but to a very low level. I'll check out ur DM