1. that sucks, they don't even look like their songs ... already it's not beautiful Ahimsa ... but these remixes are obscene ....
    go to india, sound, dismantle the stage and just india, mind make the end of the Beatles who burned their brains
  2. Originally posted by deanallison:I’ve not heard it yet but I’m eagerly anticipating a certain u2starter claiming this is the end of the bands career, finished. Who cares what they do in there next album it’s all about this EP, this will define there career.

Lol, Gee I wonder who?????
  3. Funny that it isn't even charting in India - However it is number 1 in Mauritius!
  4. Yeah it's becoming really popular among the six inhabitants of Mauritius who listen to digital music
  5. Originally posted by DerBFreund:Pride was meh
    I wish Love Is Bigger was longer. I am not a fan of short remixes or the ones that omit lyrics
    Best Thing's chorus is interesting, I don't dig it that much but it's interesting
    And what the fuck happened with Beautiful Day? Barely sounds like it
    ........... It would be interesting to see the new lyrics, if there are any to Best thing. Sometimes I just can’t hear the words clearly enough. I like remixes mostly but haven’t really listened to all of these yet. ‘Appreciate them, it’s not like the originals were erased!!
  6. They are the same lyrics. Seems just like a different vocal take or some advanced software that made it seem like Bono was singing with a different rythm