1. ...then what would be your first immediate top choices to download?

I'm not too sure but I don't think they recorded every show before the original JT tour - even not too sure they recorded everything on that tour but feel free to educate me - so we would be limited in our choices of a 'professional' recording of the earlier concerts so I guess they would be mostly unavailable.

I think I would definitely seek out the gigs I went to but I'm not too sure I could spend £500+ without my girl giving me the evils

The legendary 4 nights in Dublin 89 - even though they already released the last night - would be up there as would a LOT from the original JT 87 tour I've mentioned.

I would also seek out concerts from the ZOO and POP tours - I wouldn't rush into buying anything post 2000 but thought the boys played some of their best concerts on the Elevation tour so would seek out a few of them.

My Holy Grail would definitely be the Birmingham (UK) 92 ZOO TV concert - to have that in professional sounding quality
  2. My Top 3 would be:
    Melbourne 2 from the Vertigo Tour.
    Milan from the Vertigo Tour.
    The 1st Slane show from the Elevation Tour
  3. Ah I always thought it was night 1.
  4. If they released a Rattle & Hum deluxe with the source Denver and Tempe shows in their entirety, that would be fine with me.

1st/3rd night NY 2001, Rotterdam 97, Point Depot 89, Red Rocks 83, Barrowlands 84, the whole european leg of zoo tv 92...

Personally, glasgow 2nd 1993, hells yes,
  5. If they opened up their vaults, the show I'd go straight and check out is Milan 92. I just NEED to know if that audience was really singing along that much or if it's the audience recording's fault.

Madrid 87 would be the first show I'd buy in full, though.
  6. If they do it just don't do a Springsteen and release mixes of shows with near perfect bootlegs anyway.. Although in fairness some of them are his greatest ever shows, but it still feels like a waste
  7. Would love to get Leeds 1997 on DVD.

And the obvious ones for me too.
  8. I'd want a high quality recording of the 5th night in Sydney in 1984. An awesome set list and my 2nd U2 concert, only 6 rows from the stage. They were full of passion, energy and raw talent.