1. I was actually at that show, and it was one of the best of the 14 U2 shows I’ve seen from 1997 - 2018. It actually did have what I believe is the BEST version of “California”. They nailed it, crowd seemed to really respond to it... I can’t believe they never played it again!
  2. Glasgow 2015
  3. It will happen give it time.
  4. I would love a show from The Unforgettable Fire Tour from November 1984 in GB or from March/April 85 in the US.
  5. Originally posted by podiumboy:[..]

I was actually at that show, and it was one of the best of the 14 U2 shows I’ve seen from 1997 - 2018. It actually did have what I believe is the BEST version of “California”. They nailed it, crowd seemed to really respond to it... I can’t believe they never played it again!
    Yeh, not doubt an amazing show! The bootleg is amazing

We all have fingers crossed! I still find it bewildering that the band have such little live material officially released
  6. u2 zoo tv - Vienna, Austria 1992

7. So I was not only at that very rare show but also at 360 on 13 December 2009 when neither NYD nor Pride were played. That's the only show out of the 18 I've seen where I haven't heard either of those songs. Man, I need those recordings just because of those exceptions.
  8. Without any question, the first one to get would be Glasgow 2 from the I & E tour which for me is the best U2 show I have ever attended, it was a truly special night.

Straight after that, the next one to get would be from Popmart - Murrayfield, Edinburgh 1997.
  9. Listening now to the bootleg from 18-Nov-89...wow, what a show. A high quality release would be amazing.
  10. I would work my way through the best rated concerts determined by patou2. I’d also love to get a hold of the first New York show in 1993 to see if Streets really was that good.
  11. Originally posted by iTim:I would work my way through the best rated concerts determined by patou2. I’d also love to get a hold of the first New York show in 1993 to see if Streets really was that good.
    The man is a weapon