1. I dunno theres something quite enchanting about an audience recording,makes a recording special when an IEM or soundboard appears.
  2. Originally posted by iTim:I would work my way through the best rated concerts determined by patou2. I’d also love to get a hold of the first New York show in 1993 to see if Streets really was that good.
    Which show are you referencing?
  3. There was show in New York in 1993?
  4. I Was at that Glasgow gig . Its a cracker .To be honest most shows the band have done in Glasgow have been 1st class . Try the 2nd show at the Barrowlands and the 2nd show at Celtic Park , both pretty special
    Originally posted by jheath:For me personally
    1.Glasgow Tiffany's '83. Get a nice version a Tomorrow then.
    2.Milton Keynes '85, my first U2 gig. Also because of unique version of Bad. No sequencer intro.
    3.Denver '87.
    4.Sydney '89.
    5.Milan '92.
    6.Leeds or Rotterdam '97.
    7.New York '01. The NYFD gig at MSG.
    8.Honolulu '05
  5. Originally posted by kezman:I dunno theres something quite enchanting about an audience recording,makes a recording special when an IEM or soundboard appears.
    I prefer an audience recording, or a mix of IEM/Soundboard with the audience otherwise there's little atmosphere. That's better than 'crisp and clean'.
  6. The ultimate treat would be to do what the Red Hot Chili Peppers do and make every concert available for purchase on their website.
  7. Zoo TV Ames, IA 9/11/92
    Vertigo Omaha, NE 12/15/05
    E&I Omaha, NE 5/19/18
    Joshua Tree Denver & Tempe shows 1987(all 4 nights)
    Joshua Tree 2017 - Arlington, TX 5/26/17