1. Slow Dancing is acoustic as it gets.
  2. The version they released was acoustic already though, October is also piano only but they aren’t different versions to the original. They obviously could be added though to an acoustic list my list would have been better titled acoustic versions of songs as in songs that were originally not acoustic.
  3. It seems the band might finally be ready for Rick Rubin to produce.
  4. Rubin produced my favorite album of all time, Tom Petty’s “Wildflowers”. But the thing about him is that his production is only as good as the quality of the songs that are presented to him. He’s not like Eno, Lanois, etc who will help the band craft the songs in the studio.

5. Not really acoustic but Paramore did a cover of SBS that starts out as such and tbh I kinda dig it
  6. Originally posted by deanallison:Acoustic/piano u2 already released live and studio

I might have missed some and there’s a few that are questionable as to whether they are properly acoustic that could be added. Then there’s some really good quality unreleased acoustic live versions of one, SBS, please, wild honey, ground beneath her feet, ordinary love, in gods country, ISHFWILF, probably more still.

PLEASE with Piano!!! 2001
  7. Please was excellent acoustic, it wasn’t played on piano though was it? my list was acoustic or piano. Mainly acoustic it was just to include Every Breaking Wave really or any similar that people can think of. Hands That Built America would be another one performed on piano only live, not released but a good recording.
  8. Acoustic guitar with Piano, that was amazing, NY 27th and Baltimore 28th of October 2001 for sure. But no quality audio of that, which is a crying shame
  9. Originally posted by zbych:Acoustic guitar with Piano, that was amazing, NY 27th and Baltimore 28th of October 2001 for sure. But no quality audio of that, which is a crying shame
    Wasn’t Baltimore just a full band version? I m sure I’ve heard that before. I’ll need to check out that NY version though, I didn’t realise they did a version with both piano and guitar live.
  10. Sorry East Rutherford you are right Baltimore was the only fullband performance since popmart
  11. I'd rather hear new songs.