1. I would like AB to be remixed like REM did with Monster and the Beatles did.
  2. You mean The Beatles, 'Love'? Because that was using multiple STEMS from other songs. Kindergarten was not that.
  3. The White Album, Sgt Pepper...
  4. I hope they finally release Mercy in some format. Either on an album or as at least a single.
  5. They have?
  6. Must be a strong contender to be included if they ever do an HTDAAB boxset which I’m sure they will in 2024. I can imagine it will be a version more like what they did live though rather than the superior leaked studio version that we’ve all heard. Even the live release was botched with the chorus clearly edited in afterwards, really poorly done. If they’re going to do editing at least do it well.
  7. Originally posted by deanallison:[..]
    Must be a strong contender to be included if they ever do an HTDAAB boxset which I’m sure they will in 2024. I can imagine it will be a version more like what they did live though rather than the superior leaked studio version that we’ve all heard. Even the live release was botched with the chorus clearly edited in afterwards, really poorly done. If they’re going to do editing at least do it well.
    I would rather see them do another shot at an Unforgettable Fire boxset, since it will be 40 years in 2024. The first one was good, but I wish it had had a proper live show on the bonus DVD like TJT one from a few years prior. It would be awesome if they got the rights to the full Dortmund show or pulled out a high quality show from that era. I do realize though that the further they go back in the U2 timeline the more difficult it is to find good quality shows.
  8. Originally posted by ThomDorke:[..]
    I would rather see them do another shot at an Unforgettable Fire boxset, since it will be 40 years in 2024. The first one was good, but I wish it had had a proper live show on the bonus DVD like TJT one from a few years prior. It would be awesome if they got the rights to the full Dortmund show or pulled out a high quality show from that era. I do realize though that the further they go back in the U2 timeline the more difficult it is to find good quality shows.
    They could do both boxsets in 2024. I think Dortmund would definitely be a good shout as well. The full show though as it would give it better representation from the album with A Sort Of Homecoming and The Unforgettable Fire included. 11 O’clock tick tock would be a nice addition as well to give the show its proper opener.
  9. Dortmund would be awesome to have! Either visually or in audio