1. Now that the JT 2019 tour is over, how does it rank?

I'll start. Only saw 2 Vertigo shows so can't really rank them properly

1. 360
    2. E&I
    3. I&E
    4. JT2019
    5. JT2017
    6. Vertigo
  2. 1. EI
    2. JT 2019

JT 2017 would have been the worst show I have ever attended but DMAs went on to take that spot. IE I can't really rank either because I was very casual at the time.
  3. 1. JT 2019
    2. E+I
    3. JT 2017

E+I probably would have won if I'd seen the Europe setlist

But after missing so much...I'm just so happy to have seen my favourite band more than once!
  4. 360
    E+I
    I+E
    Vertigo
    JT 17
  5. Hard to split them because each one was memorable in its own way but here goes:
    E+I
    Unforgettable Fire
    JT 2019
    Zoo-TV
    Lovetown
    Vertigo
    JT 2017
  6. Vertigo
    JT19
  7. from the ones I saw:
    I+E > E+I > 360
    Even though 360 was spectacular and a game changer in the touring world, I only saw one show & didn't really follow the tour as I was just getting started as a U2 fan. However, I do remember seeing the stage up close for the first time when I entered the stadium and I teared up & it was literally a jaw dropping moment.
    Between the JT tours I'd say:
    JT 19 > JT 17
    from what I heard / saw on YouTube / listened to, JT 17 seemed more like a we have to do this kinda thing whereas JT 19 seemed to be a relaxed legendary band having a genuine celebration of an iconic album in places the lads hadn't been to in a long time or ever.
  8. The tours I have seen:
    ZOO
    I+E
    Vertigo/360
    JT2017
    Popmart
    Elevation

E+I (do not understand the love for this tour here)
  9. Originally posted by ferrari:The tours I have seen:
    ZOO
    I+E
    Vertigo/360
    JT2017
    Popmart
    Elevation

Love for E&I? Wild Horses & Acrobat alone make it one of the most epic tours of all time
  10. yeah + electric Stay, SATS on NA leg, Gloria,great version of NYD, TUF in Copenhagen, and the whole ZooTV set on second half of EU leg...
    But even if those didn't happen, only the fact Acrobat was played every show was worth the tour
  11. Originally posted by ferrari:The tours I have seen:
    ZOO
    I+E
    Vertigo/360
    JT2017
    Popmart
    Elevation

tours I have seen:

Popmart
    E+I
    I+E
    JT17
    Vertigo
  12. E+I (do not understand the love for this tour here)

Personally, I liked the Chaplin intro and the stage set up - even more impressive than 360, which is no mean feat. But mostly it was about the set list, the song choices and the narrative. There was so much to love about The Blackout, IWF + Gloria, Horses and the remixes of Pride and NYD, plus, of course Acrobat and the 'Happy Meal' section.