1. Numb
  2. Dirty day
  3. Sadly, I don't think we'll be seeing Twilight from Boy anytime soon.
  4. Well from the initial post that mentions specifically songs that were played on I&E/E&I/JT2017/19 I think the list of songs that will get played again might be less than the ones that won’t. On SOI and SOE if you include the bonus tracks they played 25 songs (that’s including invisible) and I think only EBW and love is bigger will be carried forward. From JT I think trip, RHMT, exit and in gods country might be done with. Mothers of the disappeared has a chance if they’re in south America and one tree hill and New Zealand but not definite. Acrobat and wild horses are probably done with unless they do an AB30 tour. Zooropa, dirty day, miracle drug, two hearts beat as one, magnificent, a sort of homecoming, when love comes to town, ahimsa and all because of you are probably finished too.
  5. I suspect that they will start pulling out songs from Zooropa and Pop if they do tour in the next year or 2.

Most likely would be Zooropa, Numb, Stay and Daddy's Gonna Pay from Zooropa and Discotheque, Mofo, Staring At The Sun, Gone and Please (and maaaaybe Wake Up Dead Man) from Pop.

Personally holding out hope for LNOE, DYFL, IYWTVD, Miami, Babyface and Lemon but those are extremely unlikely (the latter 2 even more so)

Honestly tho I just want them to do a Spingsteen and start doing fan requests in the middle of gigs
  6. What if you asked this question four years ago?
  7. Unfortunately there will be a lot of songs
  8. Hopefully COBL. I don't think I have ever heard a good performance of that song. They have all sounded boring.
  9. They had it right when opening for Vertigo tour, with edge playing the dark sounds before the uplifting piano comes in. I think that worked but wouldn’t play it like that in middle of a set list, maybe as a intermission opener.
  10. Songs I'd like to never hear again (but likely will) played 2015-2019:

Pride
    With Or Without You
    Desire
    Angel Of Harlem
    Even Better Than the Real Thing
    One
    Mysterious Ways
    Beautiful Day
    Stuck In A Moment You Can't Get Out Of
    Elevation
    Vertigo
    Magnificent
    The Miracle
    You're The Best Thing About Me
    Get Out Of Your Own Way
    American Soul
    Summer Of Love
    Red Flag Day
    The Blackout
    Love Is Bigger Than Anything In Its Way

Almost a whole standard setlist! Pretty much anything from the 'big' ATCYLB/HTDAAB/SoE should be skipped - otherwise, everything is fine.
  11. Originally posted by drewhiggins:Songs I'd like to never hear again (but likely will) played 2015-2019:

Pride
    With Or Without You
    Desire
    Angel Of Harlem
    One
    Mysterious Ways
    Beautiful Day
    Elevation
    Vertigo
    Magnificent
    The Miracle
    Get Out Of Your Own Way
    American Soul
    Summer Of Love
    Red Flag Day
    The Blackout

Almost a whole standard setlist! Pretty much anything from the 'big' ATCYLB/HTDAAB/SoE should be skipped - otherwise, everything is fine.
    I heartfully agree on everything except Even Better Than The Real Thing and Love Is Bigger.

And well, I don't consider hearing Magnificent ever again "likely", not even close
  12. Originally posted by drewhiggins:Songs I'd like to never hear again (but likely will) played 2015-2019:

Pride
    With Or Without You
    Desire
    Angel Of Harlem
    One
    Mysterious Ways
    Beautiful Day
    Elevation
    Vertigo
    Magnificent
    The Miracle
    Get Out Of Your Own Way
    American Soul
    Summer Of Love
    Red Flag Day
    The Blackout

Go ahead Drew. An absolute cull.