1. personal highlight: I think that was Berlin 2017 (or maybe Cologne 2015).
  2. Coming back to Paris in 2015 after the attacks. Inviting Eagles of Death Metal to play with them and then on their own stage at the end. So glad that show was officially released.
  3. A hotly contentious move for sure but dropping SOI on iTunes without any hint of a new release is undoubtedly their moment of the decade. These supposed dinosaurs once again pushed the boundaries of music in a new direction. And they followed that up with a stage design that similarly challenged convention.
  4. This performance shows how much of a great
    Live band they’re. I bet those young people in the crowd wouldn’t have experienced such a thing before. Also shows artist and singers today how to perform without overdone auto tune, stupid gimmicks etc and how to put energy and heart into a song. 100% pure talent in this from 2014.

5. Originally posted by CrashCaderz:This performance shows how much of a great
    Live band they’re. I bet those young people in the crowd wouldn’t have experienced such a thing before. Also shows artist and singers today how to perform without overdone auto tune, stupid gimmicks etc and how to put energy and heart into a song. 100% pure talent in this from 2014.

[YouTube Video]
    Good call.
  6. Every Bad+Heroes moment

7. Top three for me: Bad in London 2017, the release of Songs of Innocence & the air corps photobombing Streets in Dublin.

Honorable mention to U22.
  8. Most memorable moment was the start of E&I live in Paris, my second time only after JT30 seeing them live (I'm 24).

During the transition between the Chaplin speech and the Blackout intro, I had continuous chills for more than a minute due to the intensity Never experienced anything like it before !

Their best opener and dare I say best tour since the 90's narrative-heavy tours.
  9. Originally posted by Sev00:Most memorable moment was the start of E&I live in Paris, my second time only after JT30 seeing them live (I'm 24).

During the transition between the Chaplin speech and the Blackout intro, I had continuous chills for more than a minute due to the intensity Never experienced anything like it before !

Their best opener and dare I say best tour since the 90's narrative-heavy tours.
    I agree. My best moment was e+i when the "Achtung Baby" part started in Berlin with Zoo Station. Afterwards The Fly and Stay. Who would have thought after the first leg how incredible this tour would become? In my opinion its strongest since U2360°.
  10. Four moments for me :
    - possibility to listening live full Joshua Tree album, including rarities like Exit and RHMT
    - Bad + Heroes on TJT tour 2017 (for me the best in Berlin with raining snippets)
    - concert "U2 at BBC" where every single song performance is stunning
    - u2 finally gave us Acrobat live