1. Done my friend,i didnt pick Elevation
  2. Thank you everybody!!
    But I am very sorry - I am not The Edge or am I?
  3. Lady with the spinning head. Would love to hear that one.
  4. Oh yes, me too!!! In my opinion, Lady with the Spinning Head is U2's strongest b-side track!
  5. Done! Elevation included

Viel Glück
  6. Done interested to see the results
  7. First of all, many, many thanks!
    Because of Corona, my bachelor thesis was therefore extended, as with the other students. So now we continue with the second part of the survey.
    Vote again for your favourites, send the survey to others and share it with them! Afterwards I will of course put the results of the survey online and share my work with you at the beginning of 2021! Many greetings and all the best in these times, Flo

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSccNwbvRSiAo3To-MMYOGNrrHm4UWQcJSJF1ECqRJwTndfHjw/viewform
  8. Done! Keep us informed with the results
  9. Also done! As a b-side i choose Salomé. Love to hear those basslines!
  10. Hello dear ones, as you know I am writing my bachelor thesis about U2. Unfortunately the whole thing has been postponed because of Corona and now I am right in the middle of it. I will publish the results of the survey as soon as possible. I am completely redesigning the concept of Zoo TV for 2022 under the name "Zoo.com". At the end the new concept and the old one will be combined in a book with pictures and text.

Now my question. I'm looking for people who were part of Zoo TV in 1992/1993 and would be willing to write down their experiences in a text and then of course be included in the book with the credits and names. If you also have good pictures for it, you are very welcome to send them to me. In March I will release my final book as a download! Please contact me at florian.holland@gmail.com ! Thank you and have a nice Christmas time!
  11. Originally posted by florianholland:Hello dear ones, as you know I am writing my bachelor thesis about U2. Unfortunately the whole thing has been postponed because of Corona and now I am right in the middle of it. I will publish the results of the survey as soon as possible. I am completely redesigning the concept of Zoo TV for 2022 under the name "Zoo.com". At the end the new concept and the old one will be combined in a book with pictures and text.

Now my question. I'm looking for people who were part of Zoo TV in 1992/1993 and would be willing to write down their experiences in a text and then of course be included in the book with the credits and names. If you also have good pictures for it, you are very welcome to send them to me. In March I will release my final book as a download! Please contact me at florian.holland@gmail.com ! Thank you and have a nice Christmas time!
    Wow that sounds really good. I'll send this over to a couple of friends that were there and hopefully some will contribute. Do you have a Twitter account so we can retweet your search? That way thousands of fans will see it.
  12. Originally posted by florianholland:Hello dear ones, as you know I am writing my bachelor thesis about U2. Unfortunately the whole thing has been postponed because of Corona and now I am right in the middle of it. I will publish the results of the survey as soon as possible. I am completely redesigning the concept of Zoo TV for 2022 under the name "Zoo.com". At the end the new concept and the old one will be combined in a book with pictures and text.

I am happy to contribute, saw them 3 times in 92&93.