1. Done
  2. Thank you so very much!! Yes, I have a Twitter account. This is the link for my search:

Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]
    Wow that sounds really good. I'll send this over to a couple of friends that were there and hopefully some will contribute. Do you have a Twitter account so we can retweet your search? That way thousands of fans will see it.
  3. Retweeted from our Tw account

4. Perfect 👍
  5. Done can't wait to get info when it's time
  6. Done. Like Bono himself would say: I don’t mean to bug you 😎
  7. Hey you all!
    First of all, thank you for sharing.
    I'm very sorry if I can't reply to all the messages right away - I've received 200 mails since yesterday!!!! You guys are amazing! I will of course reply to each and every one of you, unfortunately I haven't managed to do so with everyone yet.
    Stay safe and I love you all so much!
    Many greetings,
    Flo
  8. Originally posted by florianholland:Hey you all!
    First of all, thank you for sharing.
    I'm very sorry if I can't reply to all the messages right away - I've received 200 mails since yesterday!!!! You guys are amazing! I will of course reply to each and every one of you, unfortunately I haven't managed to do so with everyone yet.
    Stay safe and I love you all so much!
    Many greetings,
    Flo
    Haha I'm glad you got what you needed. Sorry for the flood

9. Hello dear ones,

first of all many, many thanks again for sharing!
    I have received a flood with so many mails, some of which I unfortunately can not even include.

Thank you to each and every one of you who wrote a text, making this work unique.

Enclosed I now send the link where you can find the work under the tab "The Book -The Zoo". The other parts are my thesis, the playlist and the presentation. Enjoy it!

The work is not finished yet and some texts and sources will still be added. Just check the file every now and then!

Best regards!
    Flo

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1qu8zmCdBMjvFMjNoIEPVfq4yiAp7YgZq
  10. Originally posted by florianholland:[image]
    Hello dear ones,

first of all many, many thanks again for sharing!
    I have received a flood with so many mails, some of which I unfortunately can not even include.

Thank you to each and every one of you who wrote a text, making this work unique.

Enclosed I now send the link where you can find the work under the tab "The Book -The Zoo". The other parts are my thesis, the playlist and the presentation. Enjoy it!

The work is not finished yet and some texts and sources will still be added. Just check the file every now and then!

Best regards!
    Flo

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1qu8zmCdBMjvFMjNoIEPVfq4yiAp7YgZq
    Really impressive work, Florian So glad our site could play a small role (and thanks for the mention in the references!) in providing you with some of your testimonials. I can't congratulate you enough!!