1. Yeah I know! It's stupid... It's like... I don't know, like releasing a DVD from the biggest tour ever in the story of Music and cutting off the goddamn first song, also from the album you were promoting!!! Crazy eh?!
  2. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]
    Yeah I know! It's stupid... It's like... I don't know, like releasing a DVD from the biggest tour ever in the story of Music and cutting off the goddamn first song, also from the album you were promoting!!! Crazy eh?!
    After broadcasting the show live with that first song included around the world and then including the same song as a bonus. The more lines written about that decision the more stupid it looks lol.
  3. Originally posted by deanallison:[..]
    After broadcasting the show live with that first song included around the world and then including the same song as a bonus. The more lines written about that decision the more stupid it looks lol.
    Hahaha indeed. We never got an official explanation or justification for it, did we? I seem to recall an informal statement about the recording presenting "recording/resolution flaws" (or something along those lines)...

We're derailing a bit but hey
  4. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]
    Yeah I know! It's stupid... It's like... I don't know, like releasing a DVD from the biggest tour ever in the story of Music and cutting off the goddamn first song, also from the album you were promoting!!! Crazy eh?!
    Fuck I forgot all about that lol.

Imagine a 2011 360 show in 4K? Got damn.
  5. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]
    Hahaha indeed. We never got an official explanation or justification for it, did we? I seem to recall an informal statement about the recording presenting "recording/resolution flaws" (or something along those lines)...

We're derailing a bit but hey
    I don’t remember any explanation but I didn’t really look into it much at the time just remember being a little disappointed that instead of starting the dvd with my favourite song of the album they started it with the worst.
  6. That would be so cool if they could release the whole concert. I’d buy the official audio and dvd if they released this
  7. they should have put the whole show on Unfire deluxe ...
  8. Agreed.
  9. Originally posted by deanallison:[..]
    I don’t remember any explanation but I didn’t really look into it much at the time just remember being a little disappointed that instead of starting the dvd with my favourite song of the album they started it with the worst.
    Hahaha, indeed, it's surreal. It's like asking Santa for a Play Station 4 console and getting a lame Nintendo Wii instead
  10. does anyone know why they cut ASOH & TUF instead of others?

it's like "let's cut the best and most iconic songs from this tour" and keep only the ones that everyone has seen the live versions