1. And this is the other track, pretty much an early version of 'Trying To Throw Your Arms Around The World', love this:

2. Both still have (terrible) wind noise which is hard to to clean without damaging the song so I tried some other things. Especially the Zooropa (song) story by Flood is interesting, anyone know more about this?
  3. Originally posted by melon51:Both still have (terrible) wind noise which is hard to to clean without damaging the song so I tried some other things. Especially the Zooropa (song) story by Flood is interesting, anyone know more about this?
    I think Flood got confused, the soundcheck that made up the backing track of Zooropa evolved in Kansas 1992, what sounds at first like 'Seconds' being rehearsed, the band do a new jam and if you listen to the chord structure you can almost sing the second half of Zooropa over it, here is the link and it starts around the 7 minute mark:

4. I'll listen to that, thanks. It's just funny that both Flood and the Wiki article mention a 'New Zealand' soundcheck specifically, which (obviously) could only be the Auckland '89 one? I listened back to the '89 track and it is possible actually. But then again it reminds me of Ultraviolet, I Feel Free and some other things as well..
  5. Listened, and yeah that clearly has the 2nd part of Zooropa all over it. Sounds a lot like this other '89 soundcheck to my ears, what do you think?

6. That's a Melbourne '89 soundcheck. 'Heartbeat' sounds a bit like a hillbilly version of The Fly
  7. This one is from the day before (07 oct '89). Another 'Jam in E' that has a has a UTTEOTW vibe to it: