1. Originally posted by hoserama:Are you not understanding the fact that you can just work with a direct Bono wireless microphone feed? As in, it is as clean as you can get? lol
    Kind of an amazing refusal haha
  2. Posted in the general remix thread....head over there.
  3. Originally posted by hoserama:Are you not understanding the fact that you can just work with a direct Bono wireless microphone feed? As in, it is as clean as you can get? lol
    Obviously I understand, and it will be helpful.

But the biggest challenge in the track is matching the "87 guitar into the 2017 Live version. All 2017 live versions have the same tempo because click-track.

So once I get that (bloody) guitar to fit I'd be happy to take your vocal (or whole track if you have it) to make the result sound better than the Vancouver basis.

The other route would be to put Bono's 2017 vocal in the "87 Studio version, which I'll try just to see how it sounds

Understanding goes both ways I guess, thanks for your help.
  4. @hoserama

Have to try and fit your vocal in yet, but first step was trying to get the guitars right.

And.. to be honest, it's a mess to get these 2 together. After a solid 3 hours of fiddling I got this 1 minute bit (at least almost) right:

So think I will leave this one for a while tbh,..
  5. I think that sounds solid
  6. Guitar's still a bit off, but sounds ok now hear and there. You wouldn't believe how many 3/100 of a second shifts I had to do to make it sound "sort of alright" . And had to cut several "timing issues" out of the '87 track to make it fit (regardless of the tempo)