1. Originally posted by melon51:[..]
    Haha, yes I have many of those those "little obsessions", and a lot are U2 related! Greetings back from windy Holland.
    It is windy and rainy too here in Germany
  2. Originally posted by johnetnaicsurf:[..]
    Good morning,

I would like to say it is not important to find it for a special reason. But I am shure, that you have also things in your live you remember and you want to know about. I have seen it more than 25 years ago and I wanted to see it again, so the same I want to listen to some U2 shows again and again

Thank U2 melon51 and warm greetings from Germany

found it on the German TV spots volume 3.. ZDF Popgalerie, unfortunately the German voice over is ruining it a bit..
    https://drive.google.com/open?id=1RgrSMmW2LI-r75J-NpOKbiu1k0eiXRh7
    it starts at around 19:40
  3. it's also on volume 5, in a Viva special, with some other parts from that limo interview. I'm sure it's on a few other compilations as well, without German voice over and maybe even the complete interview?? so keep searching!
  4. Originally posted by Ricku2:[..]
    it's also on volume 5, in a Viva special, with some other parts from that limo interview. I'm sure it's on a few other compilations as well, without German voice over and maybe even the complete interview?? so keep searching!
    I have an old VHS with 3 hours of U2 special broadcast which I recorded between 92 and 93! mix of MTV and other channels! I will try to digitize it! there are this interviews in the limousine and other little moments of the tour.
  5. I've got the Uber Deluxe 20th anniversary edition and thought it might have been on the bonus material DVD. I scanned through on fast forward but didn't spot it. Guess I'm going to have to set aside time to watch them all end to end.
  6. Originally posted by Sydney_MIke:I've got the Uber Deluxe 20th anniversary edition and thought it might have been on the bonus material DVD. I scanned through on fast forward but didn't spot it. Guess I'm going to have to set aside time to watch them all end to end.
    you will not find it on the bonuses!
  7. That's crazy. The UD box duplicated a lot of items already in my collection, yet they left those interviews out.
  8. Originally posted by kharbouch:[..]
    I have an old VHS with 3 hours of U2 special broadcast which I recorded between 92 and 93! mix of MTV and other channels! I will try to digitize it! there are this interviews in the limousine and other little moments of the tour.
    that would be nice.. there's also a Yearbook compilation circulating, which has 6 dvd's with 1992 footage.. I should have that somewhere, but it will probably take a while before I can check them.. i would be surprised if that limo interview is not on one of those dvd's..

http://www.u2gigs.com/cover/search.html?cover=yearbook
  9. Oh my goodness. What can I say. THANK YOU