1. Originally posted by domsi:[..]
    Sorry guys - and big thanks in advance.
    I can't open this file - WinRAR ZIP archive!

Did I miss something, or what?

Big Thanks!
    It's an online folder with tabs and audio files for different songs. You don't need WinRar for anything there.

2. Big Big Thanks!
  3. Originally posted by nbelcik:I'm sure there's some guitar players who will find this helpful. I make pro tabs of U2 songs from the live DVD's and I tab out the guitar, bass, and drums. So far I've made tabs for:

All Because of You (Vertigo Chicago)
    All I Want Is You (Elevation Slane)
    An Cat Dubh/Into the Heart (Vertigo Chicago)
    Angel of Harlem (Elevation Slane)
    Bullet the Blue Sky (Zoo TV Sydney)
    City of Blinding Lights (U2 360 Rose Bowl)
    Elevation (Elevation Boston)
    Elevation (Vertigo Chicago)
    Even Better Than the Real Thing (PopMart Mexico City)
    Even Better Than the Real Thing (Zoo TV Sydney)
    Get On Your Boots (U2 360 Rose Bowl)
    I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For (U2 360 Rose Bowl)
    If You Wear That Velvet Dress (PopMart Mexico City)
    Mysterious Ways (Vertigo Chicago)
    New York (Elevation Boston)
    Numb (Zoo TV Sydney)
    Please (PopMart Mexico City)
    Pride (In the Name of Love) (I+E Paris)
    Red Flag Day (Live Songs of E+I)
    Running to Stand Still (Zoo TV Sydney)
    Song for Someone (I+E Paris)
    Summer of Love (Live Songs of E+I)
    Sunday Bloody Sunday (PopMart Mexico City)
    Tryin' to Throw Your Arms Around the World (Zoo TV Sydney)
    Unknown Caller (U2 360 Rose Bowl)
    Vertigo (I+E Paris)
    With or Without You (I+E Paris)
    Zoo Station (Vertigo Chicago)
    Zoo Station (Zoo TV Sydney)
    Zooropa (U2 360 U22)

Here's the link to the Dropbox with the Guitar Pro 7 files, the Guitar Pro 6 files, the PDF files, and the backing tracks. As always let me know if you have any suggestions or if I made any mistakes.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/xsyaa0ep9sfpy1p/AAAQv2NpKmwVN_t4XPBDvewwa?dl=0

These are really good, as a bass player I'm always on the lookout for GP files to play-along to!

Thanks
  4. Hello. Does anyone have any updates? a thousand thanks
  5. I haven't made any U2 tabs in a while unfortunately. I started a new teaching job in a different state and am finishing up a master's degree so I haven't had the time to tab in a while.

I hope to find the time and the spark to tab soon, but I know my main issue making these tabs is my perfectionism. I will spend an hour trying to figure out a bass part or guitar line that's maybe five seconds long. It's why I want people to see if there's any mistakes in them, so if anyone notices any mistakes in my tabs, please point them out so I can fix them.
  6. Originally posted by nbelcik:I haven't made any U2 tabs in a while unfortunately. I started a new teaching job in a different state and am finishing up a master's degree so I haven't had the time to tab in a while.

I hope to find the time and the spark to tab soon, but I know my main issue making these tabs is my perfectionism. I will spend an hour trying to figure out a bass part or guitar line that's maybe five seconds long. It's why I want people to see if there's any mistakes in them, so if anyone notices any mistakes in my tabs, please point them out so I can fix them.
    Ok