2018-11-13 - Berlin
Tour: Experience and Innocence tour
Songs played: 25
Audio recordings: 6
  1. Just been sent an email with a link to the live stream have to log in to view when it turns 9pm gmt. I’m assuming you can only get it through this link as the page isn’t available anywhere on u2.com just now.
  2. Originally posted by deanallison:Just been sent an email with a link to the live stream have to log in to view when it turns 9pm gmt. I’m assuming you can only get it through this link as the page isn’t available anywhere on u2.com just now.
    Looking good already
  3. Enjoy it guys! I have no money so I cant watch it tonight, I hope I will get to see it in 4K soon!
  4. if someone can grab it and share
  5. Just listen (only audio) to the livestream now on U2.com...
  6. Good spot, might just wait though so I can really get to appreciate it for the first time tonight with the visuals.
  7. I've also waited for a 'pure' production.
  8. So the stream is only available if you purchased the 2020 gift. Not if you're an active subscriber.
  9. -
  10. Once you’ve clicked on the link and logged in it takes a few seconds and a little play button will appear. Going to look into that HLS stream finder thing now though.
  11. Originally posted by deanallison:[..]
    Once you’ve clicked on the link and logged in it takes a few seconds and a little play button will appear. Going to look into that HLS stream finder thing now though.
    Cool, thanks