2018-11-13 - Berlin
Tour: Experience and Innocence tour
Songs played: 25
Audio recordings: 6
  1. Strange the play button appears on my phone when I sign in but not when I sign in on my chrome book can’t get that HLS stream finder to detect anything except the trailer. I’ve waited this long might as well just wait until 9pm now.
  2. Could some post the link to the live stream since I haven't been getting emails from U2.com for three years although I am a subscriber. I cannot find where to stream the concert when I am logged in at U2.com. Thank you.
  3. Couldn’t resist listening to the first half of the show since we haven’t seen that yet. Absolutely brilliant, I could listen to dirty day through to wild horses for the rest of my life on a loop and wouldn’t get tired of it.
  4. -
  5. Originally posted by Chrisssie:[..]

I can find the trailer only with the stream finder, don't know how you say you find the 4k stream..?
    Also when you push the play button, thats the trailer only....?
    If you click the link and login on a phone then initially a ! button appears then a play button appears underneath after a few seconds and you can play the audio of the full show no visuals. I’ve listened to the first half already. I’ve got an iPhone so I don’t know if the type of phone makes a difference, didn’t work on my chrome book though.
  6. Loved the Chaplin intro and Blackout, I'll leave the rest for tonight! Looks absolutely fantastic in 4K

7. Just a bit of evidence
  8. Yeah just tried it. It works on my iPhone but I won't listen to it now.
    Doesn't work on Mac/Safari and Firefox either.
    I'm not sure if we're allowed to talk about this here now, I guess this all will be deleted.

9. Nice thing they did with the credits and videoframes...
    The 4k mp4 file is about 5,5 gigabite and have 5.1 audio
  10. Well so much for a viewing party if everyone has it already!
  11. I won't watch it now... I will wait until 10pm
    Didn't even listen to the audio stream.