2018-11-13 - Berlin
Tour: Experience and Innocence tour
Songs played: 25
Audio recordings: 6
  1. Use the HLS Downloader Chrome plugin and then open the stream page. It offers an easy way to download it.
  2. Originally posted by Remy:[..]
    Yeah its heavily compressed. The 4k version is the only decent version but then again its not really 4k.

Too bad the FAQ page states that it won't be released officially.
    It isn't 4k anyway but UDH.
    As far as I know 4k is 4096 × 2160 while this file is 3840 × 2160, so it's UHD.
    So still hoping they bring it out on Blu-ray at a later date.
    The FAQ pages say that now but this is U2..
    They still could make money because even if we have the DVD plus this UHD file now, I assume that most of us still would buy the BD as well (at least I would).
  3. Originally posted by Chrisssie:[..]
    It isn't 4k anyway but UDH.
    As far as I know 4k is 4096 × 2160 while this file is 3840 × 2160, so it's UHD.
    So still hoping they bring it out on Blu-ray at a later date.
    The FAQ pages say that now but this is U2..
    They still could make money because even if we have the DVD plus this UHD file now, I assume that most of us still would buy the BD as well (at least I would).
    Everyone here will buy everything that U2 releases anyway
  4. Originally posted by Remy:[..]
    Use the HLS Downloader Chrome plugin and then open the stream page. It offers an easy way to download it.

Thanks didnt work for me. Says no streams located.
  5. Don’t think they will release it on blu Ray now after the updated FAQ bit. I’m glad it would completely take away any value the dvd has. At least from a collectors point of view it seems likely to be the only physical version available now.
  6. I still can’t get this to work downloaded the 5.3gb file and it’s just a blank screen on my chrome book when I try and play it.
  7. Originally posted by deanallison:I still can’t get this to work downloaded the 5.3gb file and it’s just a blank screen on my chrome book when I try and play it.
    Did you try it with VLC player?
  8. Originally posted by deanallison:Don’t think they will release it on blu Ray now after the updated FAQ bit. I’m glad it would completely take away any value the dvd has. At least from a collectors point of view it seems likely to be the only physical version available now.
    Thats correct...but I was hoping to get a "real" 4k or UHD version as download. Of course it's clear they do not provide a real 4k version of a 2 1/2 hr film for a streaming that will be attended of thousands of people.
    But this also seems not to be happening.
    I'm fine with the DVD as a physical item for my collection but I would prefer - like all of us - a real 4k version..cause it was filmed 4k.
    This file is nice to have but not 4k/UHD
  9. I should have but I deleted the file to try again and now it seems like HLC isn’t working anymore so I’ll just wait until tonight and see if I can download it then.
  10. maybe they did something to block it? I have been trying for a while and nothing. If i log out i can use HLS to download the trailer that plays but as soon as i log in i get the screen with the ! and no streams found.