2018-11-13 - Berlin
Tour: Experience and Innocence tour
Songs played: 25
Audio recordings: 6
  1. I used Video Download helper för Firefox.
  2. Downloaded it with HLS downloader without any problem.
  3. Thanks for your reply. I have used both, also the Firefox one (on 2 different computers), but the outcome is the same. The file is correctly downloaded, in HD, but I do not know why it is of poor frame quality.
    Didn't you encounter any problems like me?
  4. So apparently is my PCs problem, but it is strange, I have always downloaded big files (HD video, audio) and played them without any problem.. Is kind of frustrating
  5. OK, I somehow slept on this and didn't know the show was there to stream.
    (embarrassed face)
    Thought it was temporary release like the ZooTV and Slaine shows.

Anyway, I added the HLSDownloader plugin, started the download...
    but where does it land? Download shows 100%, but I don't know where the file is.
  6. Do a file search or check your downloads folder
  7. I’ve had a hell of a time getting anything other than my computer to play the file. The encoding causes problems with the ps4 or blu ray player playing the file
  8. Originally posted by pontneuf:OK, I somehow slept on this and didn't know the show was there to stream.
    (embarrassed face)
    Thought it was temporary release like the ZooTV and Slaine shows.

Anyway, I added the HLSDownloader plugin, started the download...
    but where does it land? Download shows 100%, but I don't know where the file is.
    Since the latest update for HLS it doesn't work. It downloads 100% but doesn't display anywhere. This happened to me a couple weeks ago and doesn't look like they've fixed it seeing how you're having the same issue.
  9. There goes your subscription...
  10. Just received notice from u2.com that my dvd has shipped
  11. Sweet, I got one too
  12. Really, who wants a DVD when we have a 4K video.
    IMO, they should commercially release this in Blu-ray.